Lei Song nodded and said, "Yes, it's not too late." "Today's incident has made the father and son completely realize the facts, the An family can't stay, they must get rid of the An family as soon as possible.

"As before, An Ping has been thinking about you for so many years, and he won't let you go if you break into his sight this time." Lei Song looked at Zhao Fan and said.

"Since Anping has always been thinking about Ruchu, why didn't he go to find Ruchu before, Ruchu just went to be a soldier and not evaporated from the world. Speaking of which, Anping just fell in love with my family's face. Zhao Fan said in a bad tone.

"Lei Song, what is your attitude towards the An family now?" Xu Ruchu opened his mouth and directly changed the topic and asked.

"It will be removed." Lei Song said fiercely, if it weren't for this afternoon's incident, he wouldn't have told Xu Ruchu and Zhao Fan about it.

"And when are you going to do it?" Xu Ruchu asked again, he saw that Lei Song wanted them to help, so he was not polite.

"As soon as possible." Raison spat out two words.

"The failure of Anping's booby-trap of you is tantamount to startling the snake, so the An family will definitely do it as soon as possible. But it's definitely not going to be done tonight, so I think tonight is a good time. Xu Ruchu said with slightly squinted eyes.

"As I said at the beginning, tonight is indeed a good time to catch them off guard. If you miss tonight, you are preparing, and they may be ready now, and you will be the ones who will suffer. Zhao Fan said.

Lei Song pondered for a moment and said, "You are right, tonight is indeed a good time, but there is a teleportation ability by the side of the An family father and son, he is very loyal to the An family father and son, and usually follows An Ping's side. If he hadn't been eliminated first, he would definitely have escaped with the An family's father and son.

"What are the abilities of those two people who are following Anping today?" Zhao Fan paused and asked.

"The taller one is the teleporter, and the shorter one is the hearing one." Lei Song Road.

"How did you solve the problem of the tailwind?" Xu Ruchu opened his mouth and asked, since he knew that there were hearing abilities around An Ping, and now Lei Song dared to speak at a normal volume, that is, there was a solution, and this solution was his concern.

"We have developed a five-sense jammer, as long as you have a five-sense jammer, the ability to follow the wind and clairvoyance is useless." After speaking, Lei Song pointed to a button pinned to his collar and said, "It's the Five Senses Disrimator."

"This five-sense jammer is good." Zhao Fan said with a smile, secretly thinking: He has to get this technique back for Lao Zhao.

"These two Five Senses jammers are for you." Raison pulled two button-sized five-sense jammers out of his pocket and handed them to them.

"Thank you." Zhao Fan took it unceremoniously, they had a life-saving grace for Lei Song.

After the topic of the five senses jammer passed, they continued the topic just now.

Xu Ruchu said: "If you do it tonight, we will help you get rid of the An family's father and son and that teleportation ability, and then the rest will be handed over to you."

Listening to Xu Ruchu's words, a smile flashed in Lei Song's eyes, and said, "My father still has to agree to this matter, but I personally agree." It just so happens that my dad is going to have a dinner for you tonight, and we will be discussing this with him then.