Before the two arrived, their ability attacks arrived, and by the time they got there, they had already killed five mutant wolves.

"Thank you." The handsome man said, and after saying that, he started killing the mutant wolves again, the man was a thunder ability, but apparently the ability was running out.

"Thank you." The Sven-looking man continued, and the attack in his hand did not stop after speaking. This man is a water-based ability, but the kung fu in his hands is very powerful, and his moves are ruthless.

"You're welcome." Xu Ruchu said, and killed a mutant wolf with a knife in his hand. Then the spiritual ability went to the head of the head wolf, and as soon as the head wolf moved, Zhao Fan seized the opportunity and killed the wolf with one sword.

After the death of the first wolf, the remaining wolves were quickly eliminated by them.

"He Chuan." The handsome man shouted in a panic, and then caught He Chuan, who had fallen.

"He Chuan, you must not die, you hold on, I will take you back to treat your injuries now." After the handsome man finished speaking, he hugged He Chuan.

"Little monster tree, give them treatment." As soon as Xu Ruchu's voice fell, two green lights enveloped the two people.

"The wounds on your body are all healed, but the blood loss will not be repaired in a while, so you can repair it when you go back. Xu Ruchu said, after speaking, the little monster tree also treated the three mutant horses.

"Thank you, thank you." The handsome man hugged the lost man tightly and said with a grateful face.

The mutant wolf spirit beast meat is a good thing, and the handsome man gave them all to Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu along with the crystal nucleus, and they accepted them all without politeness.

After the handsome man knew that Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu were going to the Northwest Base, he asked Zhao Fan to put the remains of his comrades and the corpses of the mutant horse spirit beasts into the space, and then they went back to the Northwest Base together.

Three mutant horses, Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu each rode one, and the handsome man held He Chuan and rode one together. Zhao Fan was very envious, but Xu Ruchu did not indulge him this time, and insisted on riding one horse by himself.

Zhao Fan secretly thought that he must get a mutated horse to realize his wish to ride a horse with Ruchu.

On the way, they learned that the handsome man's name was Lei Song, the son of the head of the northwest base, and He Chuan was his adjutant. Their team came out today to capture a mutated lark spirit animal, the lark could sing before it mutated, and it was elegant and beautiful. The mutated lark sings more elegantly and beautifully, and it is also very aggressive.

This mutant lark can be used as both a pet and a war pet. So it was taken by the little son of the deputy base director of the Northwest Base.

Lei Song liked this little boy, so the little boy invited him to come out to catch the mutated lark, and he didn't hesitate to bring people out.

As a result, the mutant lark was captured, and Xiao Gongzi successfully led them into the mutant wolf pack, and then Xiao Gongzi and the person he brought directly teleported away. Rayson knew he had been fooled.

He hid it about his liking for Xiao Gongzi, and he felt that it was embarrassing that he fell for the beauty trick, so he naturally didn't want to say it.

After listening to Lei Song's words, Zhao Fan thought of his previous life, the Northwest Base was well organized at the beginning, and later the base commander was changed, and the Northwest Base became a slave society, ordinary people became slaves of the supernatural, and the mutants were not even as good as slaves, and they were directly treated as animals. Such a northwest base was something he stayed away from in his last life.