38

Zhao Fan paused for a moment and said, "I'll show you a clear way, do you want to listen?"

"Big brother, please speak." Cold ductway.

"You go to the Kyoto base to find Ning Chen and join the Eagle Falcon team. The Eagle Falcon team is well paid, the salary is high and the house is divided, if you die in battle, the Eagle Falcon team is also responsible for taking care of your family. Zhao Fan pondered for a while and said, the fertilizer and water do not flow into the fields of outsiders, and the talents are naturally drawn into their own bowls.

"Is that the famous Eagle Falcon team led by General Zhao?" Leng Han asked.

After the end of the world began, Zhao Yongguo took the Eagle Falcon team to rescue people and exterminate monsters everywhere, so his reputation was very loud.

"Yes, it's the Falcon team. If you don't want to, I'll just say nothing. Zhao Fan said.

"Joining the Falcon team, I was naturally willing. It's just that the Falcon Sentai will want me? Leng Han frowned.

"You have a special ability, and the Falcon team will definitely take you in." Zhao Fan said.

Leng Han nodded: "Two big brothers, can I know your names?"

"Zhao Fan."

"Xu Ruchu." Two humane.

Leng Han kept these two names in his heart.

"Do you have a crystal nucleus on you?" Xu Ruchu asked.

Leng Han shook his head, his crystal nuclei were all used up.

"Zhao Fan, take out a hundred white cores to restore Leng Han's ability." Xu Ruchu turned his head sideways and said, since he wants to pull people into his camp, then he should take care of them more.

"No." Leng Han hurriedly waved his hand and said.

"If you two brothers borrow it, you will have to pay it back later." Zhao Fan said.

Hearing Zhao Fan's words, Leng Han breathed a sigh of relief. "Thank you, two big brothers, I will definitely pay back double in the future."

Xu Ruchu smiled: "You hurry up and recover your abilities."

Leng Han took the crystal nucleus and began to recover his ability, and Leng Feng sat quietly beside Leng Han. Even if Leng Han was absorbing the crystal nucleus, his left hand was also pulling Leng Feng's right hand. In this way, his eldest brother can feel his existence all the time, and his eldest brother, his eldest brother will not be lonely and helpless.

When Leng Han recovered his ability, the two of them went to the kitchen to cook. Xu Ruchu can't cook, but he has good knife skills, so every time Zhao Fan enters the kitchen, Xu Ruchu will go to help.

"Do you know those two?" Xu Ruchu raised his spiritual barrier and asked.

"I know Leng Feng, and the two of us were friends in our previous lives, otherwise I would have thrown them out." Zhao Fan gritted his teeth and said, and after speaking, he hugged Xu Ruchu, who was about to cut meat slices, from behind.

"As always, you'll have to make it up to me tonight." After Zhao Fan finished speaking, his hands became unruly, and he got into Xu Ruchu's clothes and began to make trouble.

Since that time to wash the marrow, Xu Ruchu's skin has become smoother and more delicate, and Zhao Fan likes to touch two handfuls when he has nothing to do.

Of course, Zhao Fan's skin has also become smooth and delicate, but it is not as white as Xu Ruchu.

"Don't mess with me, hurry up and boil the bottom of the pot." Xu Ruchu said that they planned to eat hot pot at noon, which was simple, convenient and delicious.