"No matter what you do, I've got your back." Xu Ruchu said, and then said: "One of my old leaders used to be from the same military region as General Zhao. He once told us that General Zhao was a desperate man, who was very ruthless to himself, and often participated in the most dangerous missions. And when I saw deep guilt in his eyes for you, I understood why he was so cruel to himself, because he wanted to torture himself. "There's

no need, it's really not necessary, he doesn't owe me." Zhao Fan looked at the vigorous and powerful words on the notebook and said.

"I'll tell him what I really think when I get back." Zhao Fan said.

"Hmm." Xu Ruchu said lightly.

"Speaking of which, it was all my own mother's sin, and I can't live for my own sin, and I don't sympathize with her at all." Zhao Fan said, and after speaking, he turned the next page.

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, Xu Ruchu paused, and then Zhao Fan's voice rang in his ears.

"Ning Chen is really, he even asked me to call him Dad." Zhao Fan looked at the line of words on the paper and said.

"He is General Zhao's lover, you recognize General Zhao, you should indeed call him Dad." Xu Ruchu said with a smile.

"You're my lover, so you should call him Daddy, what are you calling?" Zhao Fan asked.

"Ning Chen must be a few years older than me, I really can't call it, but we should really call it that according to our generation." Xu Ruchu said.

"If he wants me to call him Dad, I'll call him stepmother, I see if he dares to agree." Zhao Fan said.

"With the thickness of Ning Chen's face, he will definitely agree, and he is very happy to agree." Xu Ruchu said with a smile.

"You're right." Zhao Fan shook his head and smiled, and turned the next page after speaking.

"Cultivating the exercises?" Zhao Fan said with a glare.

"Yes, it's a cultivation method." Xu Ruchu was also shocked.

After the shock, the two people began to look down, and when the two of them finished reading, their faces were complicated.

"The exercises we practice are a simple version of this exercise." Zhao Fan said.

"Commonly known as big road goods." Xu Ruchu said, and then said: "This is actually normal, something as important as the Gongfa must be obtained by the upper echelons first, and they will also keep a hand after it is announced, so as to ensure their interests."

"So everybody wants to be a human being." Zhao Fan looked at the exercises in his hand and said, at first glance, it was copied by Zhao Yongguo himself. Zhao Yongguo can give him a share of the exercises, and he will receive this love.

"People are not so easy to do, they have their responsibilities and obligations." Xu Ruchu said.

"yes." Zhao Fan said, and then said: "I said that Ning Chen, why is their promotion speed so fast, it turns out that they have cultivation techniques."

"Forget it, let's not talk about this, let's try this exercise for the two of us." Zhao Fan said.

Xu Ruchu nodded, and then let the mutant wisteria and the little monster tree guard them. After arranging everything, the two of them sat cross-legged on the bed and began to practice according to that exercise.

With this cultivation, the two of them cultivated until late at night.

"According to this exercise, I can absorb the natural elements almost several times faster." Zhao Fan said.