And after Zhao Fan rushed over, a black water rushed towards the location where the illusion ability mutant spider was, the black water rushed through the spider webs, and in the blink of an eye, it arrived at the illusion mutant spider, and before the illusion mutant spider had time to cast the illusion ability, the illusion mutant spider disappeared, leaving only a crystal nucleus, which was collected by the mutant wisteria.

After killing the illusion mutant spider, those aliens all moved, and it was no longer as easy for those people to kill aliens as it was to chop vegetables. But at this point, they have no way to retreat, they can only fight bravely to kill the enemy.

After killing the illusion mutant spider, Zhao Fan controlled the black water to go around the mutant spider's lair, most of the mutant spider webs were destroyed, and many mutant spiders also died. Then Zhao Fan took the black water back into the space, and at this time his spiritual power was almost exhausted.

Because the black water was moved out of the space by Zhao Fan, it consumed Zhao Fan's spiritual power. Psychic power and psychic abilities are not the same.

"Zhao Fan, you are really amazing." The people of the Eagle Falcon team all gave a thumbs up, Zhao Fan deserved to be the son of the general, the same cow as the general.

"Concentrate on fighting, if you get stuck in the mutated spider webs, you will die." After Zhao Fan finished speaking, the space blade in his hand walked towards a first-level mutant spider.

"This mutant wisteria turned out to be not only collecting garbage and crystal nuclei, but also a big killer." Ning Chen looked at the wisteria petals flying in the sky and said, and in an instant, the low-level spider was wiped out by those petals.

"It's the most beautiful killing scene I've ever seen, and the petals flying all over the sky are so beautiful." Ge Shun said as he attacked.

When Zhao Fan's team of mutated animals and plants killed the enemy, they were more ferocious than the other. At this time, the voice of the Eagle Falcon team was that Zhao Fan's team was too ferocious.

Under the combined attack of everyone, the low-level mutant spiders were quickly wiped out by them. The speed at which the mutant spiders weave their webs has finally slowed down, and without the hindrance of the spider webs, their attack is smoother.

"As always, I'm going to take that first-level ice spider and first-level fire spider. You protect me, I communicate with them. Zhao Fan said.

Clothes made of silk spit out by fire-based mutant spiders are not only strong in defense, but also warm. The winter of the last days is not only long but also very cold, and with a dress made of fire-based mutated spider silk, the cold winter will not be sad.

Similarly, the summer of the end times is not only long but also very hot, and wearing clothes made of silk spit by ice-based ability mutant spiders will make the heat not too hard.

Of course, the silk of mutant spiders cannot be directly made into clothes because of its stickiness. However, it can be used after 24 hours of soaking in the aggressive mutant aloe vera juice. It just so happened that he knew where there was such a mutant aloe vera, and now that this mutant aloe vera had not yet recognized its owner, it would be as cheap as ever.

"Okay." Xu Ruchu said, and after speaking, he stayed by Zhao Fan's side.

"General Zhao, the earth-based ability spider and the gold-type ability spider, you have to find a way to contract them." After Zhao Fan finished speaking, the earth-based mutant spider silk and the gold-type ability spider silk have very strong defensive capabilities, which are suitable for soldiers to wear.