Zhao Yongguo didn't pay attention to the group of people behind him, he shouted: "The earth-based abilities continue to dig trenches, and the fire-based abilities continue to release fire-based abilities into the trenches. The rest of the people killed the mutant cockroaches with all their might, and none of them could let them go.

As soon as

Zhao Yongguo's voice fell, all kinds of abilities were released, and the people of the Eagle Falcon team began to kill the mutant cockroaches.

With a wave of Zhao Fan's hand, pieces of mutant black water blades rushed towards the mutant cockroaches, and then a piece of mutant cockroaches fell.

While attacking with a water-based ability, he used his beast ability to control two mid-1st Tier Mutant Cockroaches to kill them.

Xu Ruchu stood beside Zhao Fan, and pieces of invisible spiritual ability needles stabbed at the mutant cockroaches, and the mutant cockroaches also fell one by one.

Zhao Yongguo, like Zhao Fan, used his beast control ability to control two first-order early mutant cockroaches to fight for him. Then there were also pieces of mutant black water blades sprinkled at the mutant cockroach swarm.

With a wave of Ning Chen's hand, a black mist spread towards the mutant cockroach swarm, directly corroding a large area.

Not to mention others, these four people are the four major killers, and they have resisted the army of mutant cockroaches like a tide. Some of the fish that slipped through the net were killed by the Falcon clan, and some fell into the trench and were burned to death.

The people behind were shocked to see such a scene. Secretly thought: It is worthy of the Eagle Falcon team, and the combat power is amazing.

The tide of mutant cockroaches became smaller and fewer, and Zhao Fan and Zhao Yongguo let the two mutant cockroaches they controlled attack the mutant cockroach king.

"Ning Chen Zhao Fan is the same as before, come with me to kill that mutant cockroach king, and the Eagle Falcon team will hold the battle line." After Zhao Yongguo finished speaking, the vigorous figure crossed the trenches and rushed directly towards the mutant cockroach group, and then in a few jumps, he arrived in front of the second-level primary mutant cockroach.

This mutant cockroach has not evolved its ability, but because it is a second-level one, its physical fitness has all been improved, and its strength is very strong, if Zhao Fan does not use the black water in the space, he is not the opponent of the second-level mutant cockroach.

The mutant cockroach's tentacles kept pumping towards them, and they didn't choose to melee with this mutant cockroach, but chose to attack from afar.

Xu Ruchu's spiritual ability kept stabbing at the mutant cockroach's mind, and Zhao Fan and the three of them kept attacking the mutant cockroach's eyes with their abilities.

The little monster tree on Zhao Fan's back threw a green light at them from time to time to relieve their fatigue. And a few of its whiskers quietly wrapped around the mutant cockroach and began to absorb the mutant cockroach's life force.

"You're a good tree." Ning Chen smiled and said, "It's strange where you go." "If he had such a tree, he would carry it on his back.

With the cooperation of several people, they finally killed this second-level mutant cockroach. At the same time, a bunch of zero-level mutant cockroaches also died around them.

"Here you go." Zhao Yongguo dug out the second-level mutant cockroach crystal nucleus and handed it to Zhao Fan.

"To me?" Zhao Fan was stunned for a moment and asked, secretly thinking: This is a second-level white core, which can be used by anyone with special abilities, which is exactly what Zhao Yongguo needs.

"Yes, here you go." Zhao Yongguo nodded.

"This is what we killed together, I can't ask for it." Zhao Fan refused.

"If you contribute a lot, the crystal nucleus will naturally belong to you." Ning Chen said while killing the low-level mutant cockroach.

"Since it belongs to us, then we will transfer it to General Zhao." Zhao Fan paused and said.

After some resignation, the crystal nucleus finally belonged to Zhao Yongguo. It's just because Zhao Fan said something at the end, this is what I and Ruchu will honor you.

This site is ad-free, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com).

錯誤提交

上一章︰第32章 證明下一章︰第34章 傳開

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us Privacy Policy