Ning Chen gritted his teeth and said, "It's the kid that Hao Qing drugged you back then and stole your sperm."

"Brother, look at Zhao Fan carefully, you can see a little bit of Hao Qing's shadow on his face. Therefore, I suspect that Zhao Fan is that child. Ning Chen gritted his teeth and finished speaking, observing Zhao Yongguo's expression as he spoke, the emotions on Zhao Yongguo's face were too complicated at this time, but the most was guilt, remorse and pain. Ning Chen looked at Zhao Yongguo like this and felt distressed, but he didn't regret saying it.

"Yongguo, I'll give you a big fat boy, eight pounds and a tael, who looks like you, and it's just like you were carved out of the same mold when you were a child. Yongguo, come back, come back to see our son, look at me, we all miss you. Hao Qing said on the other side of the phone.

"Hao Qing, I won't go back." Zhao Yongguo put down the phone after speaking.

"Zhao Yongguo, I order you to come back to me now, or I will strangle your son."

"I'm not going back, and you won't call me again." Zhao Yongguo hung up the phone again after speaking.

Zhao Yongguo's mind flashed such a scene.

"Zhao Yongguo, your son died, and he was ruthlessly killed by you. Zhao Yongguo, your son died, and he was ruthlessly killed by you. Zhao

Yongguo kept playing this picture in his mind.

"Ning Chen, he died, he was killed by me." Zhao Yongguo said with a dark look in his eyes.

"Brother, that child's death has nothing to do with you, don't take it on yourself. And brother, that child didn't die, I think Zhao Fan is that child. Ning Chen looked at Zhao Yongguo and said.

"How is that possible? The child was drowned by Hao Qing's nanny, and the evidence is conclusive. Zhao Yongguo said with a painful face.

"Brother, listen to me. You have always suspected that the child was drowned by Hao Qing's nanny at the instigation of Hao Qing, but Hao Qing no longer likes that child, and that child is also her biological flesh and blood, so she may not be able to kill her.

"No, you don't know Hao Qing, Hao Qing is a madman, she can do everything." Zhao Yongguo Road.

The Zhao family and the Hao family are world friends, and the relationship between the two families is quite good, and the children of the two families are naturally close to each other and often play together.

Hao Qing is three years older than Zhao Yongguo, and in Zhao Yongguo's heart, Hao Qing is his own sister. Hao Qing was nineteen years old that year, Zhao Yongguo was sixteen years old, Hao Qing, who was regarded by Zhao Yongguo as his own sister, confessed to the tall and handsome young man Zhao Yongguo, and Zhao Yongguo naturally refused.

After being rejected by Zhao Yongguo, Hao Qing was not discouraged and began to chase Zhao Yongguo. Later, this matter was known to the parents of the two families, and the parents of the two families were happy to see this matter, and said that the female junior hugged the gold brick, but Zhao Yongguo never agreed.

Later, Hao Qing was anxious, so she figured out that she gave Zhao Yongguo sleeping pills to steal sperm. Hao Qing was pregnant, and said that the child was his, whether he had touched Hao Qing He himself knew, he had definitely never touched Hao Qing, how could Hao Qing's child be his. If it wasn't his child, he naturally wouldn't deny it.

However, the parents of both sides decided that the child was his, and were very disappointed by the fact that he did not admit that he was the father of the child. At that time, he felt that he was particularly wronged, so he was determined to find out Hao Qing's adulterer and return his innocence.