Time passed little by little, and the two of them had no intention of stopping at all, and the multicolored macaw and the big rooster kept by their side for the sake of rations.

"Rats, rats, lots of rats." The multicolored macaw shouted, and a large group of scarlet-eyed mutant rat beasts were running towards them.

"Whoa, whoa." Come on. The mutated big turned around and ran.

"You can't run, if you run, the food will be gone." The multicolored macaw shouted.

"Oh oh oh yes, they can't run, if they get eaten by rats, my bugs will be gone." The big rooster crowed.

For the sake of rations, the colorful macaw and the mutant rooster stood in front of Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu and fought with the mutant rat beast.

Flames continued to erupt from the mouth of the multicolored macaw, thunder and lightning spit out from the mouth of the mutant rooster, and the mutant rats and beasts that rushed over grabbed them with their claws.

The mob tree was not idle, its roots bursting through the pot and pumping towards the mouse. The roots of the mob tree entangled the mutant rat beast, and in the blink of an eye, the mutant rat was dead, but the body was still intact, and then it went to entangle the next one.

The Colorful Macaw Mutated Rooster Monster Tree has amazing combat power, but the number of mutated rats and beasts is too much, and it is impossible to resist them when they see them. At this moment, the upgraded Shi Meng rushed over with two small mutant dogs, slapping a mutant rat beast to death with one paw, and stabbing a mutant rat to death with an ice pick.

In the end, the multicolored macaw, Shi Meng, the mutant rooster, and the little monster tree surrounded the bed, one guarding one direction, protecting Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu.

When Xu Ruchu woke up, he saw such a scene, and he said, "Thank you for your hard work." After speaking, he looked at the mutant rat beast, the mutant rat beast fell one by one, and in the blink of an eye, there was a mutant mouse with normal eyes, this mouse was not big, but it was obviously the leader of this group of mutant rat beasts.

"You are guarding Zhao Fan." After Xu Ruchu finished speaking, he rushed over, and the mutant rat kicked its legs and rushed towards Xu Ruchu. One man and one rat fought together.

The mutant rat is a dual-system ability of spirit and fire, and its cultivation is also a little higher than Xu Ruchu, but in the end, it was folded in Xu Ruchu's hands, because Xu Ruchu was smarter than it.

Xu Ruchu took out the two crystal nuclei of this mutant mouse, the spiritual ability crystal nucleus was in the brain, and the fire ability crystal nucleus was in the dantian.

"Thank you." Xu Ruchu walked in front of a few and said sincerely, without their protection, he and Zhao Fan would not have been able to advance smoothly.

"Beauty, you're amazing." The multicolored macaw said with a look of adoration.

"Xu Ruchu, call me Xu Ruchu." Xu Ruchu smiled and said, "You can become so powerful in the future."

Xu Ruchu said a few words to a few small ones, and seeing that Zhao Fan was still cultivating, he began to dig crystal nuclei with a few small ones.

The reason why Xu Ruchu was able to kill so many mutant rat beasts in an instant was because his spiritual ability and wood-based ability had both advanced to the early stage of the first level.

At this time, he really realized the power of spiritual ability, which was really killing people invisibly.

When Xu Ruchu and the others dug out all the crystal nuclei of mutant rat beasts here, Zhao Fan withdrew from his cultivation, and at this time, all his three-series abilities had been upgraded to the first intermediate level, and the beast control ability caught up.