Looking at Zhao Fan like this, Xu Ruchu laughed out loud.

Zhao Fan was so happy to see Xu Ruchu smiling, and he worked harder.

"Alright, alright." Xu Ruchu said with a smile, secretly thinking: The young man is really a living treasure, and with such a young man, he does not regret the decision just now.

"As before, when do you want to see it, I'll do it for you." Zhao Fan said with a smirk.

"Okay." Xu Ruchu nodded.

Zhao Fan used the water ability to condense a water mass, and after washing his hands, he climbed onto the bed. He carefully hugged Xu Ruchu in his arms, and he felt that his heart was filled.

"As before, with you, I'm not alone in this life, it's good." Zhao Fan said softly.

"Me too, I finally have someone with me in this life." Xu Ruchu said, although Xu Ruchu is not an orphan, he has always been lonely in his heart.

In this way, the two of them nested quietly in bed all morning, and talked a lot to each other. It wasn't until the quacking of mutant ducks reached the house that the peace between the two was broken.

"The mutant duck asked me if the fish had caught it?" Zhao Fan said with a smile, and complained after speaking: "The mutant duck is really anxious, it's not night yet, so it's coming to urge me."

"Since we promised them, after lunch, let's go out fishing and catch insects." Xu Ruchu said with a smile that Zhao Fan told him about the communication between Zhao Fan and the three of them.

"I really don't want to get up, I just want to hold you like this for the rest of my life." Zhao Fan said.

"Then our lives are coming to an end, because it won't be long before we're starving to death in bed." Xu Ruchu said.

"It's not funny at all." Zhao Fan said.

Xu Ruchu smiled and said, "The duck is crowing again."

"Let it be called, leave it alone." After Zhao Fan finished speaking, he put his head on Xu Ruchu's neck socket.

Looking at Zhao Fan like this, Xu Ruchu smiled and didn't urge Zhao Fan anymore, in fact, he didn't want to get up.

The mutant duck quacked non-stop, and the two of them didn't hear it.

"Human, the sun is on your ass, it's time to get up."

"Humans are sunburned, it's time to get up."

"Human, lazy."

"..." A

multicolored macaw stood on the back of the mutated duck and kept shouting.

The duck quacked, and the parrot kept repeating the words, and the two of them could not lie down any longer.

"I'm going to grab this parrot and stew it in soup." Zhao Fan said angrily.

Xu Ruchu smiled helplessly and said, "You told them that we would go catch fish right away, and let them stop screaming."

"I'm not going to tell them, just let them go. It's best to bring in both the beasts and the aliens and eat them. Zhao Fan said resentfully.

"The word lazy doesn't sound good." Xu Ruchu said.

"Okay, I'll shut up that parrot." Xu Ruchu said, and then said: "What do you say that parrot is doing to make a scene?"

"Who knows?" Xu Ruchu said.

In this way, the two of them simply had lunch, and then Zhao Fan went out with Xu Ruchu on his back. Both of them didn't worry about each other, so they went out together.