Not all mutant plants can be subdued, only mutant plants with attack power can be subdued, because mutant plants with attack power already have an ignorant consciousness. And as the level of the mutant plant gets higher and higher, its consciousness also becomes stronger and its intelligence becomes higher and higher.

In the previous life, someone jokingly said that their planet began to develop towards fantasy, and said that maybe one day they might step through the void and leave. Thinking of this, Zhao Fan shook his head and smiled.

"Zhao Fan, you can take your water ability, I've already taken it." Xu Ruchu said with a smile, he was really happy at this time, with this kind of means, he could help Zhao Fan.

"So fast!" Zhao Fan said in surprise, and after speaking, he withdrew his mutated water column, and at this time, the trunk of the mutated wisteria flower had been corroded and pitted.

"I think it's slow." Xu Ruchu said, and said quickly: "This neighborhood has been occupied by this mutant wisteria, and those two little mutant puppies are sheltered by mutant wisteria, and their parents, brothers and sisters are dead." It's safe in the house, let's go inside.

"Zhao Fan, I have a headache, I'm afraid I'll have to sleep for a while." Xu Ruchu said this, he didn't want Zhao Fan to worry too much, he was actually about to faint.

Zhao Fan was shocked: "As before, you are the sequelae of the exhaustion of abnormal energy, you first absorb the crystal nucleus to replenish the ability, and then sleep." As he spoke, he took out two crystal nuclei and stuffed them into Xu Ruchu's hands.

Xu Ruchu hummed softly, and then began to absorb the crystal nucleus. At this time, not only did he run out of spiritual powers, but he also ran out of wood-based abilities, and he hadn't fainted yet, and he was holding on to it.

Xu Ruchu began to absorb the crystal nucleus, Zhao Fan's hanging heart relaxed, and then walked into the courtyard. The yard was covered with mutated wisteria vines, and after Zhao Fan came in, the mutated wisteria vines in front of him retreated like a tide, and a gravel road and two small milk dogs were exposed in front of Zhao Fan.

Zhao Fan looked at the two little milk dogs standing in front of him barking fiercely, and said, "You are too weak."

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, the two little milk dogs barked even more fiercely. Zhao Fan shook his head, he took a step forward, and the two little milk dogs took a step back, still barking fiercely.

"It's still too weak, you follow me in the future, and I will make you strong." After Zhao Fan finished speaking, he put a piece of marinated mutant cat alien beast meat in front of them.

"Well, I still have meat to eat." After Zhao Fan finished speaking, he walked to the house.

The two little milk dogs looked at the piece of meat in front of them and sniffed it with their noses, and then they picked up the piece of meat and turned their heads to follow behind Zhao Fan, Zhao Fan hooked his lips and smiled.

After Zhao Fan entered the house, he walked directly to the second floor, found a bedroom on the second floor, and then stood there without moving, he was waiting for Xu Ruchu to finish absorbing the crystal nucleus.

It wasn't until Xu Ruchu finished absorbing the two crystal nuclei in his hand that Zhao Fan put Xu Ruchu on the sofa in the room, and put a bunch of crystal nuclei next to him, so that he could continue to absorb the crystal nuclei.

Zhao Fan looked at the bloodstains on Xu Ruchu's back, and knew that his wound must have been cracked, and his eyes were full of distress. But now that Xu Ruchu is absorbing the crystal nucleus, he can't treat his wounds yet.