Zhao Fan pursed his lips: "I know, then I won't keep it for you, but the medicine on your body must be changed, and the anti-inflammatory drugs must also be eaten."

After Zhao Fan finished speaking, he took out the medicine box and prepared to change the medicine for Xu Ruchu.

Xu Ruchu sighed and thought to himself: How could he be so worried about such a young man.

Zhao Fan couldn't refuse to change the medicine for the wounds all over Xu Ruchu's body, and then fed him breakfast.

Xu Ruchu looked at his breakfast with chicken soup, chaos and dumplings, and said in his heart that it was fake if he was not moved. But he couldn't repay the young man in front of him.

After Zhao Fan finished serving Xu Ruchu, he waited for him to get dressed. The clothes in his space were all prepared for himself, so he was a little big on Xu Ruchu, who was shorter than him. However, Xu Ruchu has injuries on his body, so he is suitable for wearing loose clothes.

After dressing Xu Ruchu, he fed Xu Ruchu two more anti-inflammatory pills before eating himself.

During his meal, the middle-aged man came up and said that he was not going with Zhao Fan, and that he was going to go to the nearby base with a few other people.

After the middle-aged man left, Zhao Fan continued to eat. After eating, I cleaned up briefly, and then walked into the bedroom.

"I'm leaving." Zhao Fan looked at Xu Ruchu who was lying there.

"I wish you a smooth journey, and don't be soft-hearted." At this time, Xu Ruchu did not forget to instruct Zhao Fan, which shows that he is really not worried about Zhao Fan.

"Hmm." Zhao Fan said lightly, and then said, "I'm leaving." After saying that, he left without looking back.

"Remember not to be soft-hearted and not to trust others easily." Xu Ruchu shouted, and at this time he remembered that he had forgotten to tell Zhao Fan not to trust people casually.

"I remember it all." Zhao Fan said without replying, and after speaking, the figure disappeared in front of Xu Ruchu's eyes, followed by the sound of the door closing, and soon Xu Ruchu couldn't hear the footsteps.

At this time, Xu Ruchu breathed a sigh of relief, he was really afraid that the young man would take him away strongly, which would really hurt the young man.

Xu Ruchu breathed a sigh of relief, and then lay there looking back on his past.

He was considered an illegitimate child, his father and his mother fell in love in college, and when they graduated, the two broke up for various reasons. Her mother returned to her hometown in the south, and his father returned to Kyoto.

More than a month after her mother returned to her hometown, she found out that she was pregnant. His mother was reluctant to beat him, so she left him behind. But his mother did not tell his father about this, and she raised him alone until he was six years old.

When he was six years old, his mother had cancer, and his mother said she was not afraid of death, but she was afraid that she would die and no one would take care of him. At that time, his grandparents had both died in a traffic accident.

Eventually, his mother decided to send him to his father's house, who was already married and had a daughter two years younger than him.

His father was a responsible man, and he took him home after his mother died. But apparently his stepmother did not welcome him, and his stepmother took his half-sister back to her parents' house and threatened to divorce his father.