"Thank you." Xu Ruchu said, if Zhao Fan didn't help at this time, he really couldn't get up.

Zhao Fan helped Xu Ruchu to lie on his side on the bed, leaning on two quilts behind him.

"Can you still increase your abilities?" Xu Ruchu asked.

"yes, my abilities have increased." Zhao Fan said, and after speaking, he put a spoonful of pork liver porridge to Xu Ruchu's mouth.

Xu Ruchu wanted to eat it by himself, but his body was not strong, so he could only let Zhao Fan feed it.

Xu Ruchu just swallowed the porridge in his mouth, and the next mouthful of porridge was handed to his mouth by Zhao Fan. In this way, one fed and one eaten, Xu Ruchu ate three bowls in a row before stopping. After eating, Zhao Fan fed Xu Ruchu two more anti-inflammatory pills, and then helped him lie down.

"I'm still cooking in the kitchen, I'll take a look." Zhao Fan said.

"You can go about your business, leave me alone." Xu Ruchu said, he has already troubled Zhao Fan a lot.

Zhao Fan nodded, and then went to the kitchen. He was busy in the kitchen for more than an hour, and after putting all the things that should be put into the space, Zhao Fan returned to the bedroom.

When Zhao Fan returned to the bedroom, Xu Ruchu was already asleep. In fact, Xu Ruchu didn't want to sleep, but his body was too weak, so he fell asleep after staying up for a while.

Zhao Fan touched Xu Ruchu's forehead again, and withdrew his hand without fever. Secretly thought: The physical fitness of the supernatural is good, and there is no fever in such an injury.

Zhao Fan tucked the quilt for Xu Ruchu, and then walked towards the living room. He sat cross-legged on the sofa in the living room, took out the crystal nucleus, and began to absorb the crystal nucleus cultivation as before.

As the crystal nuclei were absorbed by Zhao Fan, the abilities in Zhao Fan's body continued to rise. Suddenly, Zhao Fan's eyes were happy, and the well-defined spatial ability and water ability in his dantian rotated at high speed, and as the two abilities rotated faster and faster, a transparent bead and an aqua blue bead gradually formed in the dantian.

When the two beads were finally formed, Zhao Fan smiled silently, his spatial ability and water ability were both advanced to level 1, which was really an unexpected surprise.

After reaching level 1, the space grows to a minimum of 50 square meters and a maximum of 100 square meters. When Zhao Fan looked at his space, his eyes widened. His space actually grew to two hundred square meters, which was not what shocked him the most, what shocked him the most was that there was a pool of black water in the middle of his space, as black as ink, and the size of this pool was two square meters.

A pool of black water appeared in the space, which had never happened in his previous life, and he had never heard of such a situation as black water in other people's space.

Zhao Fan frowned and pondered for a while, but he didn't understand what was going on, he drew a question in his heart and didn't think about it. At this time, he began to think about the purpose of this black water, the black water as black as ink should not be used for drinking, so what is the use of it. He pondered for a moment, then threw a piece of clothing into the black water, and in the blink of an eye the dress disappeared into the black water. Seeing this, Zhao Fan's eyes widened. Then he threw the head of the mutant dog beast into the black water, and in the blink of an eye, the head of the mutant dog beast also disappeared into the black water. It's not sunk to the bottom, but it's really gone. Then he tried a few more things, and they all disappeared into the black water.