Chapter 12 The Lab (un-edit)

Start from the beginning

Arigato Adam.

(Y/n/n) knew what was about to go down, armed yourself with weaponry, and headed the first half of the way there by taxi.

The rest you'd head to the place on foot. Your sunglasses protect your eyes from the harsh glare and professional (f/c) fight clothing on.

You reached the destination at the same time as a familiar face did who'd stopped beside you.

Osamu Dazai. He was dressed in a dark trenchcoat with mafia attire and bandaged. Hos singke brown eye met your shaded ones.

"Dazai-San." You gave a small bow pf respect to the mafisco. He gave a small nod of his head. "Fake name-chan." He figured out where the place was but wasn't expecting you.

He didn't have any guards with him but chose not to say anything. It was for the best. He was more than capable of holding his own. 

You two stepped on a platform and went downwards. It was quiet in the space. You were so close you could feel his body warmth and scent.

You had already hacked and memorised the blueprints of the underground facility. It was a maze with many levels and security guards.

It was almost like something out of the resident evil games. Government with ties to small organisations. Said scientists conduct experiement on subjects.

This one in particular was messing with the abilities of users and trying to place into false hosts for their own ulterior moves to use as weapons.

France was the first country to try to create their own ability users and got Paul Verlaine. Japan was the second country to attempt it with Arabaki.

You admitted in your past life you'd youd been interested in the theory behind the Ability singularity conducting singularity.

Two ability users with the same ability could never exist in the same plane without wiping the other out. You knew of one such character who matached that description. But at the present, he remained beneath the radar and soon to join the mafia thanks to a certain suicidal maniac in the near future.

Self contradictory ability.

Chuuya would've been separated and taken down to the bottom level of the facility with the head scientist, where he would discover a large test tube with his look alike.

(Y/n/n) knew it better to be a decoy. The scientist merely played mind games with him with half truths, his birth origins of coming from a hot spring town San'n region and manipulated him into believing a lie.

The red head would be forced to watch the creature die within the tank from poisonous liquid into nothing, and the head scientist would reveal his true colours to Chuuya and chain him up to brainwash and torture.

He'd make him unlock Arabaki from flesh prison for a short amount of time, hallucinations Chuuya at the verge of losing his humanity. Saved by a spy who saw himself as chuuyas older brother Paul Verlaine. 

You wouldn't blame Chuuya for wanting vengeance on the man destroyed his life.

It was sick, and the wrongness of the Clone had become something else. A bio weapon against a powerful ability user. Whod become a skeleton.