"Things will work out," I told him. "They have to. 'Cause if they don't, we can't be One Direction anymore." I realized the impact of my words as I said them. 

Niall looked at me, shocked and horrified at the possibility that we might lose this round. 

"Louis will pull through, he's strong. And Harry loves him. That alone, should be enough reason for him to remember Harry, at least." 

Niall nodded. 

"I'm going to go talk to him," I said, untangling myself from the Irish boy. He stood with me, but didn't follow into the room. 

I pushed open the door, suddenly overwhelmed with fear. 

Would he remember me? If he didn't, would he soon? He was the prankster of our group. If he wasn't there, we would go down. It was that way for all of us. If one of us left or had an accident and made the 5 of us 4, or 3, or lower, we would not be One Direction anymore. Hell, we wouldn't even be a band anymore. 

We complete each other, and that's the way it works. 

"Louis? Are you awake?" I asked, coming to a stop by his left side. 

"Mmm," he flipped over, asleep. "Harry..." 

My eyes widened. The last part was a whisper, but it was enough. Some part of Louis still remembered. There was hope.

Louis-- 

I was dreaming. 

Inside the dream there was a boy. He had brown curly hair and beautiful green eyes, but I couldn't reach him no matter how much I tried. There was a type of haze between us that I couldn't break through. 

I pushed and shoved and even tried to make a type of knife to cut through it. Nothing worked. 

He was looking at me now, through the haze. 

"Louis..." he mouthed. I couldn't even hear him through that stupid barrier. 

"Olive juice" he mouthed. 

"Olive juice? What the hell is olive juice?" I wondered aloud. 

"Please, Louis," he mouthed. 

"That makes no sense!!" I yelled at him. 

"Who are you!?" I screamed. I didn't even know this guy. But he knew me. He was saying my name, after all. 

A hurt, depressed look came over his features. I just wanted to go hug him for some reason. I wanted, no NEEDED to go comfort him. 

A tingly feeling was in the pit of my stomach. 

There was something inside of me that wanted this boy. Did I love him? Was it that? 

I was so confused. 

"Louis? Are you awake?" I heard a voice say. It wasn't the boy. The voice didn't fit. 

I twisted and turned, trying to find the source of the new voice, but all I could find was a name. 

"Harry," I mumbled. 

But who was this Harry. 

Was he the guy with curls? Or was he the new voice? 

I needed to know!! 

I jerked and instead of hurting myself as I was expecting, I woke up. 

Beep, beep, beep, beep. 

The monitor was going crazy. My heart rate was going crazy. I clutched a hand to my chest, and lay there, breathing hard. 

"Louis? You okay?" the voice asked. I forced my eyes to focus and saw a guy that looked familiar.