DAY 21: T.D.W.C.I (Iceslasher's Backstory) Pt. 4.5

Many days has past since the encounter, and Iceslasher and the two Pokemon, while getting to know each other and slowly became friends, were able to live a stable, average life as Wild, yet Free, Pokemon in the Alola region.

(Yes, Arceus sent Iceslasher to that region. Shocker. Shame it isn’t mentioned in the previous part-)

During the following days, Iceslasher lived with those two pokemon, who both taught him how life works in this world, and even a bit about fighting- they might have taught him a few moves as well, so he could fight anyone that could come his way. Not only that, he has gotten along with them and learned a lot about them.

The Charizard that is named BurnDancer, or Charlie- the name he had before he met the trainer, has a very poor ancestry line. Why is it poor, you may ask? It’s because his ancestors that came before him never seem to do anything good to the Pokemon World, and they have VERRRRRY bad IV stats. However, Charlie is the only one out of everyone within the family line to ever have good- if not perfect- IV stats*, so his family always expect something out of him, giving him tons of pressure and stress. The reason why he is captured by the trainer is because he had to get away from them, as he’s “tired of their laziness, and wanted them to stop forcing him to do what he doesn’t want to do”.

*(Let’s get a round of applause to Charlie’s Parents- A Perfect IV’d male Lopunny and a female Bad IV’d Charizard)

The Gardevior, Diane, or Milo- the name he had before meeting the trainer, on the other hand, has a rough life- being bullied and harrassed by few yet many pokemon just for being a male Gardevior (since Gardeviors mostly looked feminine- guess you could say, he’s a fem-boy. EeeeeeyyyyyyY-). His family line is okay, and while his parents liked him, his siblings do not. They too also bully Diane, but unlike the other pokemon that bully him, their actions are not as effective or impactful. Plus, they didn’t harrass him- mostly because they don’t like the whole “Incestry” thing. Or they are just wanting to see a male Gardevior cry, and nothing more.
The reason he’s caught is the same thing as Charlie’s, which is to get away from his family. Though, he’s also trying to get away from his siblings.

And the more Iceslasher, Milo and Charlie talked to each other, and help each other out- through thick and thin, the more closer they are to each other. Their bond gave Iceslasher a feeling he had never have felt during the lonely, isolated life in the frozen tundra- which is being cared, appreciated, and best of all, known. However, like all stories, there’s bound to have an end.
On the 24th of the month, the three males were chatting about in one of the indoor tables at a local forest’s “Pokemon-Only” Pokemon Cafe.

“Okay, Charlie,” Milo spoke while eating his food. “It has been a while since we heard of that trainer. What should our next course of action be?” The Charizard remained silent, thinking over things. Iceslasher, who finished his drink, watched over the two for a while. He mostly goes for whatever Charlie chooses, as he couldn’t choose things himself. However, as he watched.. he saw a person in a cloak entering a cave, and he’s already having a bad feeling about that guy.

The person in the cloak.. Might be the person that ruined his life.

TO BE CONTINUED