He tilted his head, "What's wrong?"

Y/N pressed her lips into a thin line before reaching her hand out and using her thumb to softly take the color off.

His face slightly fell, "Oh, sorry."

"Let's go."

She turned the corner again, finally being able to go where she needed to, Suna following her.

Them being friends was nice and all, but he began to feel like maybe things were going too into the friend department.

And if he was going to prove to Atsumu that he could hook up with her, he needed to show her that he was interested in her. And fast before she saw him too much as a friend.

Once making it into the lab, she set the books down on a table. When she turned around, he was standing right there a bit leaned down, their faces a few inches apart.

She blinked, "What?"

"You're really pretty."

"Thank you."

He brushed her hair out of her face, his fingertips softly touching her skin, "I really wanna kiss you. Is that okay?"

Her eyebrow rose and she took a step back, "Uh, no. I'm sorry I gotta get back to class. Bye."

She quickly rushed out before he could stop her or say another word.

He sat on the table. Perhaps he came off a bit too strong.

And now he's possibly made things awkward between them.

During lunch while he was with his friends, Suna kept spacing out, thinking about what had happened earlier.

Kita looked at him and poked him, "Hey, you good?"

"Huh? Oh yeah, I'm fine."

The twins looked at each other and Atsumu smiled at him, "So how's it going with your new gal pal Y/N? Have you kissed her yet?"

Sunas eyebrows furrowed and he frowned, "No."

"Have you tried?" Osamu asked.

A faint blush spread across Sunas face and he burried his face in his arms, nodding.

"She rejected your kiss?!" The three of them yelled at the same time, not really believing him.

"I asked if I could kiss her earlier and she told me no. But I feel like I know why."

"Why?"

He sat up again, "Before I found Y/N, I was kissing some other girl. And I think she saw. Plus she wiped lipstick off me."

His friends all let out a soft "oooooo".

"You're in the dog house~" Atsumu teased.

"Shut up. I don't know what to do. Should I apologize? Do i even need to apologize?"

"What's this? Our Suna is overthinking a situation with a girl? Wow he must really like her." Osamu teased as well.

Suna rolled his eyes, "I don't. I just don't think it's a good idea to be on her bad side if I'm trying to-"

"You know, playing with her feelings like this isn't cool." Kita interrupted him, "She may not like you now but what happens when she does?"

"You tell him that everytime and it's gotten nowhere." Atsumu informed the captain, "Suna just does whatever he wants at the end of the day."

Kita sighed and stood up, "You're never gonna get a girlfriend as soon as word spreads that you're a player. I'd think twice about this if I were you. Especially given how pure she is."

He left the second years who looked at each other after that big speech.

"What's his deal?" Suna mumbled.

"Hes just upset girls go after shit guys like you and not nice guys like him." Atsumu laughed.

"Anyway, you have tutoring today right? What're you gonna tell Y/N?" Osamu questioned.

Suna shrugged, "I'm probably gonna have to pull some bullshit out of my ass and hopefully she'll go with it."

𑁍-''-𐦍

christmas gift #1 :)