"Come to save your damsel, mate?"

"I came to ask for your forgiveness." At that Lorena let out a snort. Klaus looked to his wife amused before he looked back to Stefan. "And to pledge my loyalty."

"Didn't you already do that? A couple months ago when we saved your brother? And then we find out that the doppelgänger is still alive? I'm sorry but I find that very, very difficult to believe."

"Lorena's right, you've broke that pledge already." Klaus said agreeing with Lorena.

"Elena means nothing to me anymore."

"Ouch." Lorena let out. "She's standing right there have a little bit more decency."

Stefan walked up to the two. "Whatever you ask of me, I will do."

"Fair enough." Klaus said standing up. Lorena rolled her eyes. He walked back over to where Elena was stood along with Dana and Chad.

"Let's drink on it." He pointed to the two. "Kill them." Dana and Chad quickly got up and began backing away. "What are you waiting for? Kill them." Lorena watched as Stefan hesitated.

"No! Stefan don't." Elena began to plead. "He's not going to hurt me, he already said."

"He might not, but I will." Lorena sped up to her and slapped her. Elena groaned as she fell to the ground.

Lorena gasped as she felt someone grab her from behind until they were pulled off of her. She turned around and noticed Klaus strangling Stefan.

"You know better than to ever touch my wife like that." Klaus said angrily as he continued to choke the life out of Stefan. "She means nothing to you?" He spoke in reference to Elena. "Your lies just keep piling up."

"Let her go! I'll do whatever you want, you have my word!"

"Your word doesn't mean much. I lived by your word all summer, during which time I never had to resort to this." Klaus paused before he looked deeply into Stefan's eyes.

Lorena knew of what he wanted to do, he had said it before, but Klaus had said it would be a last resort.

"Stop fighting." Klaus spoke.

"Don't do this, don't do this." Stefan began to plead.

"I didn't want to. All I wanted was your allegiance, now I'm going to have to take it."

"Don't, don't."

"You will do exactly as I say, when I say it, you will not run, you will not hide, you will simply just obey." Klaus let go of Stefan.

"No."

"Quiet. We don't have time to hear your cries." Lorena said looking down at Elena.

Stefan closed his eyes before he opened them looking dazed.

"Stefan."

"Now kill them. Ripper." Klaus held out his arm and pointed towards the two.

Stefan transformed to his vampire self before he sped towards the two. Biting into Dana's neck who began to yell as Stefan fed into her before he dropped her to the ground.

Elena looking at her body in shock and horror.

Lorena bent down to look at Elena in the eyes.

"Impressive isn't it?"

"You. I-"

"Oh I wish I could take credit for that Elena but that was all Stefan."

"No Klaus compelled him to-"