pook on the run

i'm on my morning jog, my sketchers lighting up on every step. my phone dings with my ringtone "payphone by maroon 5". i check my messages, it's from my brother jack. i wonder what he wants?

j hugh: ayo somebody just pooked on the ice!

i know exactly what this means...

q ball: i will be right over!

i tighten the velcro on my custom sketchers. the thing i do to prepare for danger. i trot. unfortunately some dumb idiot stupid blocks my path. she seems to be weeping by the side road. i read her soccer jacket sleeve.. "pp" hmmmm curious.

"get up stupid! i need to get to the rink by the marsh!" i rage.

"so sorry to block your way. my brother just got pooked.. strangely.. at the rink by the marsh..."

"don't just pook there, let's go!" i skip away awaiting her follow. but when i notice she remains on the curb, i raise my eyebrows one by one.

"someone tied my shoelaces together. i am stuck here forever" she frowns

"that will teach you to get some velcro" i point at my lucky sketchers and continue my trot. silly pp. i forget about this pp in less than 5 seconds. i must regain my attention to the pook at hand!

rink by the marsh

"there u are pooks!" jack exclaims "i just came to practice my shot when i saw someone pooked on the ice!"

"so you just showed up and the pook was there?" i question, walking over to the crime scene.

i notice the dead pook victim... being wheeled away on a stretcher. unfortunately, the bag was too small, leaving their feet waving in the wind. i see on the balls on their aggressively turn in feet. their stick and poke tattoo reads: pp. a shudder rolls through my sternum.
i gasp! i wail! i pook.

"chill out brotha" luke states, somehow appearing out of what seems like nowhere. i see his snow pants have stains of blood.
CLASSIC LUKE i think. so silly. i wonder who killed the second pp...