As if Ash wasn't already going through shit and now being separated from his love was just adding fuel to the fire.

"Then I'm also coming-

"No Ash. From what I've heard, Ryan is absolutely petrified by even looking at you guys. And I believe the doctors have not given you permission to see him until he gets better which might take months too. I hate doing this to you all but you need to understand that if you want him to get better then let him go. I promise that i'll keep giving you updates".

Everyone's hearts were breaking. How did this turn so bad?

"We're also planning on shifting the main office to London. The US office will continue under my uncle's guidance but since I'm the new owner, I'll be coming here often. Plus I don't want you guys to keep your life on hold, Ryan would not like it at all right? For his sake, please let us take him".

"O-Okay..." that's all they could say.

-

2 weeks later :

Ryan was taken to London along with Ella, Charles and William's husband Oliver. It was a struggle to hold Ash back but it had to be done. Ryan still didn't speak a word and was always in a catatonic state. He was moved using a wheelchair.

Max and Scarlet were given life imprisonment without parole and all their wealth went to William, Ryan, Ella and Charles. The entire world went into a protest, demanding such conversion sites to be shut down.

The city was provided with various workshops, seminars to explain how conversion therapy is a sickening act and that they should accept their child as they are.

It was tough at first but with patience, everything was possible.

William took over the company and it was definitely a struggle because the company got a bad reputation but seeing William, they felt that may be he could bring a change. And he did. In fact the company almost immediately started to do well.

It was time for William to go back to London from where he was gonna handle everything.

"I just want to thank all four of you for saving my brother and still accepting him even though he was...you know". He sighs.

"Don't mention it. But please keep updating us on his health. We'll miss him dearly". Michelle says and William smiles at her.

His eyes fall on Ash who was severely depressed. He hadn't smiled ever since all this happened. He walks up to him and pulls him into a hug. Ash felt warmth after a long time, it was as if Henry was hugging him.

They pull away from each other, "I know how tough this is for you. But for his sake, keep going. I heard you got an offer from SkyLight? Ryan absolutely adores that company and who knows one day he'll come back for it. Don't loose hope and soon he'll be with you. I trust you to take care of him".

Ash's lips were trembling as he nods his head. He has to keep going for Ryan. He knows he's in good hands and soon he'll be back.

"Also...I'm extremely sorry for what my parents have done. I know a simple sorry won't fix your wounds but I hope that you can forgive us".

"Please don't. We got justice and that's what matters. I'm sure big bro would be happy that's it over". Ash says and William once again hugs him.

He turns around to catch his flight. "Bye guys, I'll see you soon". The four wave back and soon, he was out of sight.

The four friends left the airport and back to the college. It felt weird. A strange feeling was enveloping them.

"So...we'll see each other tomorrow?" Emma asks to break the silence. The three nod and soon they all left for their rooms.

Ash was having a heavy feeling in his heart walking all alone towards his dorm. He constantly imagined Ryan walking beside him with a smile as he held his books close to him. He could hear the echo of his laugh and his scent through his nose.

He was just not letting him go.

Opening the door, he was met with coldness and silence. Every moment that they spent inside this dorm was playing in front of him. Every moment was stabbing his heart.

He didn't bother eating and straight away went to the bedroom where they first met. Oh how chaotic that was. He clearly remember the shock on his face when he first saw him. And now....

He quietly laid on Ryan's side whose scent was faint but still present. He couldn't stop his tears once again and let them flow. His eyes fell on the picture which was framed on the bedside table.

Their first date.

He picks it up and continuously kissing it, holding it close to him as he cried.

"I promise to keep going for you sugar. I'll be patiently waiting for you and for fate to once again let us meet".