Music Lady was holding back since she became a hero, the fairy of music and holder of the kwami of music. She had to hold back her spells and powers to not hurt anyone. But seeing Monarch kill Ladybug and Cat Noir, Music Lady  can finally let go. She had no choice. She released all her rage and power onto Monarch. He took Ladybug and Cat Noir from her, forever.

Music Bug Noire was giving everything she got, she wasn't stopping until Monarch was stopped. No matter what. There were tears in her eyes in their final battle. She was never the type to use violence even when fighting akumatized villains. Music Lady, Ladybug, and Cat Noir never lose themselves when fighting villains.  Okay there were a few times when they lost themselves during their fights with akumatized villains. But they would never go far as to kill anyone. They did their best to handle any situation justly. Have justice take its course in any situation. So when seeing Monarch killed Ladybug and Cat Noir in front of her, right before her eyes. All Music Bug Noire saw was red. Nothing else.

During her final battle with Monarch, many buildings of Paris, France were destroyed. There was lots of blood splattering. Monarch and Music Bug Noire were giving all they got to defeat each other. Monarch using all the powers of the miraculous he stole from Ladybug and Music Bug Noire was using the combined powers of Ladybug's "lucky charm" power, Cat Noir's "cataclysm" power and her music type spells. Finally when Monarch was weakened, Music Bug Noire took the butterfly miraculous from him causing Monarch to detransform back into Gabriel Agreste. She also was able to retrieve all the stolen miraculous from him. Including the peacock and butterfly miraculous. Without the miraculous, he looked completely weak. Completely helpless.

Seeing this, she had the opportunity for revenge. She was gonna finish him once and for all. Show no mercy. Finally she had Gabriel in a corner, helpless. She would have finished him right there. But Music Bug Noire realized, it wouldn't have changed what happened. Worse, she would have become as bad as Monarch/Gabriel who took Ladybug and Cat Noir from her. Master Fu always said: "You can choose what kind of hero you want to be." So she chose to walk away, to be better. To be Music Lady. Be one of the many heroes in Paris, France. And let justice take its course.

After the battle, Music Bug Noire  freed all the kwamis from the alliance rings and deactivated the cat and ladybug miraculous and detransform back into Music Lady.

Music Lady  watches as Gabriel was put in handcuffs by the police and put into the police car for the murder of Ladybug and Cat Noir. Before he was put in the police car, he begged Music Lady to make the perfect wish to revive Emilie, Nathalie, Adrien and Marionette and to repair everything because she and Ladybug always come up with impossible solutions and answers. But Music Lady told him, "There is no such thing as the "perfect wish."  Every time the power is used for personal gain it only causes disasters. Power of any nature should only be used for the greater good."

"Because of the effect of being cataclysm, he'll probably die in his cell. But at least he'll be with his son, his wife and Nathalie again in heaven. Hopefully Marinette, Adrien, Nathalie and Emilie  will forgive him when he comes to heaven with them." Music Lady thought to herself as she watched the police car drive away with Gabriel in it.

After Gabriel's arrest, it was over. His reign of terror, torment and madness was finally over. The nightmare is gone. The curse was lifted. Paris could finally go back to being normal again.

After Music Lady saw the police car leaving with Gabriel in the back of the police car, she fell to the ground and broke down into tears. She couldn't stop crying. Plagg, Tikki and all the kwamis she freed from the alliance rings and from Gabriel grasp came to comfort Music Lady as she continued to cry. Paris was finally saved, but at what cost? The death of Ladybug and Cat Noir. Even if that was the day Monarch was defeated and when all the miraculous have been returned to the Guardian of the Miraculous, Music Lady will always remember it was the day she lost Ladybug and Cat Noir. Forever. Music Lady couldn't see that day in any other way.