Hovernyan reunites with Moximous N (Reunion One-Shot)

Hovernyan was sitting right next to a tree house where many memories would flood into him. The days when he and a certain boy would defend the world from the Wicked Yo-kai as well as witnessing him making the first ever Yo-kai Watch. He also had an obsession with Moximous Mask.

His name is Nathaniel Adams.

Nathaniel Adams had passed away a few years ago due to natural causes. Hovernyan looked around his grave to see if he turned into a Yo-kai. To his disappointment, there were no signs of Nathaniel turning into a Yo-kai.

Hovernyan still believes he is out there somewhere as a Yo-kai. 

"Perhaps a visit to his grave is necessary." Hovernyan got up and floated around Harrisville until he saw a familiar house where both he and his now old wife live in. He approached the graveyard that was near the house. 

"Hey." Hovernyan looked at the gravestone. "It's been a while since last visit. I and many other friends had to deal with a world ending threat again." Hovernyan explained. "I'm doing what I can to help maintain the peace in this world." 

"I sometimes wonder if you are watching us from wherever you are now-" 

"I'm over here, buddy!" 

Hovernyan looked behind him in shock. Was he seeing things right? Or was it some random Yo-kai trying to bother him.

He looked at the Yo-kai up and down. He had a cape-like appendage, and he had a dark shadow with yellowish-white eyes. Furthermore, he also had the same haircut as Nathaniel.

Wait a minute...he was Nathaniel.

"Nathaniel? Is that you?" Hovernyan still couldn't believe his eyes.

"It's nice seeing you again, Hovernyan! Also call me Moximous N!" Moximous N smiled at his old pal.

"I thought that didn't choose to become a Yo-kai?" 

"I did, except they had trouble making a design for me over there! It was a very annoying wait time."

"I see..." Hovernyan commented. A part of him was really happy to see his buddy again. But the other part wanted to ask more questions regarding his years on delay to become a Yo-kai. 

Perhaps it's a question for another day.

"So, how have you been?" Moximous N questioned.

"I've been doing well, aside from a few world-ending threats here and there. Your grandson, Nate, is also doing well as well." 

"That's great to hear. Also, I would like to say thank you."

"Thank you for what?" Hovernyan was very confused.

"Thank you for defending the world of human and Yo-kai while I was gone. You showed everyone the true power of moxie!" 

"No problem as long as justice burns in our hearts." Hovernyan said. The two shared a laugh.

The two then heard a scream that was near Moximous N's home. 

"Like old times?" Moximous N looked at Hovernyan.

"Just like the old days." Hovernyan said as the two floated to where the scream came from.

The two arrived at the source of the scream to see a Shmoopie being harassed by Baddinyan.

"Stop screaming and give me your money, you stupid punk!" Baddinyan shouted angrily at Shmoopie.

"HELP!" Shmoopie cried for help.

"Hah hah hah! You really think anyone wants to help you, weakling!" Baddinyan smirked evilly.

"STOP RIGHT THERE!"