The child who was sleeping very well moved his body and cried with his mouth open, "Wow~Wow~Wow~"

"My little baby must be hungry."

Zhang Lanlan had already woken up, and she listened to what Xia Qingqing said to her mother. Thinking that they were so cruel to herself, she no longer had any nostalgia. I made a decision to part ways with the family.

The child's cry pulled her back from her memories.

I didn't dare to speak loudly, for fear of involving a wound on my stomach. I could only whisper: "Take it, bring the baby over and feed it."

When Li Weiguo heard that he was going to breastfeed, he was embarrassed to stay inside, and said to Xia Qingqing: "I'll go out."

Xia Qingqing nodded. Li Weiguo went out.

Zhang Lanlan's mother held the babyThe child was placed beside her, and the child ate the ration accurately and drank it in a big gulp.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

相关推荐: [穿越重生] 重生豪门骄妻 、 [穿越重生] 暴君闺女五岁半 、 [穿越重生] 满级马屁精少女穿成万人嫌女配 、 [穿越重生] 重生之萌宠女神 、 [穿越重生] 古穿今之兽师 、 [穿越重生] 女主觉醒后[快穿] 、 [穿越重生] 炮灰逆袭之养女难为 、 [穿越重生] 贵女重生:侯府下堂妻 、 [穿越重生] 魔窟 、 [穿越重生] 倒霉的真千金重生了

快速搜索、找书、找作者

书宝网完本 - © 2023 - Privacy - [繁體]↑返回顶部

☆ 382. Chapter 386: Xia Qingqing gave birth to a son and a daughter

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 386 Xia Qingqing gave birth to a son and a daughter and endured constant contraction pain, Xia Qingqing finally gave birth to a son and a daughter

at half past four in the afternoon of the next day.

When she came out of the delivery room, she not only saw her grandmother in the countryside, Lili, Li Dashan, and Wang Juan.

I was also pleasantly surprised to see that my mother Lin Juan and father Xia Aiguo also came.

She had exhausted all her strength to give birth, and she said weakly: "Dad, Mom, why are you here?" Didn't I let you come?

"Silly child, you have a child, can you rest assured that your mother is not by your side? Your grandparents are coming along, too. They were too old, and it took us a long time to give up the idea of coming with us. Lin Juan said with the child in her arms.

"Don't talk here now, send people to the ward, and you can talk slowly. The nurse pushed the delivery bed.

When she arrived at the ward, Li Weiguo took her off the delivery bed and put her on the bed.

Xia Qingqing heard people say that after someone gives birth here, they can walk on the ground there. Why can't she even lift her head. Originally, I thought that I would go home after giving birth.

She asked the nurse this question.

The nurse replied that it was because she had given birth to twins, and the loss of physical strength was greater than that of a child. That's why I'm so weak. A day or two of rest is pretty much it.

Lin Juan said: "Don't worry, let's stay here for another night to observe, and then go back tomorrow." The

two children fell asleep in the stroller brought by Lin Juan. Everyone gathered around the stroller and watched the children in the car.