man looked tired and shook his head, "I'm fine."

He pulled out the money from his body, "It's a hundred."

"Did the factory pay you that?"

"The factory paid me a month's salary, and I took all the money from my family. The man explained.

"The family has less than 30 yuan in total, and your monthly salary is 40 yuan, which is still more than 30 yuan. Who lent it to you? The

man was silent for a while, and then said, "I didn't borrow more than thirty yuan." Also go to the hospital to sell blood.

Zhang Lanlan's mother's eyes turned red again, "Lao

Zhang, I've made you suffer." "

It's okay, this blood can grow back after being drawn, it's not in the way." I'm going to go over and pay the money. The man said.

"No need, there are good Samaritans who have already handed it over for us. The

man was surprised, "Do you know who it is?" We have to thank them and give them back. "

The doctor wouldn't tell me, saying that well-wishers didn't want us to know who they were.

"There are still a lot of good people in this world. We must find this benefactor.

"That's what I thought, too. Now I'm in the hospital to take my kids to see it, and I don't have time to go home and cook. You take the money back to buy a few old hens, and let Lanlan's grandmother stew soup, and you bring it over.

"Okay, I'll buy it later." I'll send it in the evening. "

Don't deliver chicken soup at night. Lan Lan had surgery today and couldn't eat. You can send it tomorrow. "

You're going to eat tonight, too."

"I don't want to eat it.

"How can you skip meals and your body will get better." What's wrong with it again? I didn't eat lunch either. I'm going to buy you some back. After saying that, he got up and left.

"Uncle knows how to care about people. Xia Qingqing said with a smile.

"yes. He's a good guy. I was bleeding profusely when I gave birth to Lan Lan, and I couldn't give birth after that. He didn't dislike me for not giving him a son. His parents wanted grandchildren. He didn't agree to let him marry again. The person I am most grateful to in my life is him.

"It's so good, there are really few people like uncles. You are blessed.

Zhang Lanlan's mother sighed, "I have met good people in my life. I didn't expect my daughter to meet someone like that. All the blessings are shared by me.

"Think of the good in everything. No matter how big things happen, maybe it's going to be sad at first. But after that time, you feel like it's nothing.

The sooner you see through their faces, the sooner you can stop your losses in time. Your daughter is very young now, and her future life is still very long, as long as she is motivated and works hard, she will have many opportunities in the future, and her life will not be bad. Xia Qingqing said.

Zhang Lanlan's mother sighed, "Girl, why am I so willing to listen to you." What you say always gives you hope. Listening to your words made me feel much better. Seeing that you are about the same age as my daughter, how can you have these life insights?

Xia Qingqing smiled and said, "Because I believe that tomorrow will be better."

"Yes, tomorrow will be better. Zhang Lanlan's mother repeated it again.