It's delicious, it comes out with a little bit of bitterness at the beginning, and it comes out after two bites, and it's a special taste. It's silky and rich. The taste is still good. Wang Yan explained.

Xia Qingqing had already finished eating one, "The milk flavor is so strong, it's just a little too sweet." The

old lady took a curious bite, chewed twice, and said, "I feel like I'm chewing mud, but the more I chew, the more fragrant it becomes, the smoother it becomes." "

The two of them talked and laughed, so it was not lively.

"Our C is a locust plague, and the leaders above are ready to deal with it. I wanted to come over last night after work. I also heard that the locust plague has been brought under control in our Kowloon Town.

When I came, I met someone from the newspaper and went to Kowloon Commune to do an interview. I wondered how I managed to control it.

"The locust plague was able to be controlled thanks to Qingqing. If it weren't for where she could control this locust plague, you wouldn't have seen how many locusts were densely packed all over the world, and you would have goosebumps on your body when you saw it.

Wang Yan was surprised, "Really, Qingqing, how did you do it?" Tell me about it.

"Set it on fire. The wheat was eaten up by locusts. The locusts from the west all gathered in the wheat fields of our village. I set fire to the wheat field with the captain and the villagers. All the locusts in the wheat field were burned to death.

Wang Yan felt a chill down her spine when she heard this, "You are too bold." You're not afraid that the fire won't be able to control it, and it will burn all the way. You can't afford to be responsible. What did you think at the time? I'm hearing you say that I'm in a cold sweat right now.

"We're all ready and know we can take it. That's why I set the fire.

"Qingqing, you really make me admire, why is it not a matter for you? Do you have any superpowers, the fire on 400 acres of land can also be controlled if it can be controlled. Wang Yan said jokingly.

"Godmother, if you have superpowers, you're a god. Where did I get my superpowers, a flat-headed commoner. Hahaha. Xia Qingqing also knew that she was joking.

"You don't know, it's been reported. The captain of our village was also arrested and sent out for a day and a night. Qingqing made a joint booklet for the whole village to testify, and only after signing it did he rescue the people. The old lady said.

"Ah~, there is such a thing. There is really everyone in this society.

"Don't talk about this, the matter is settled. Wang Yan, what do you say you are happy to tell us, what is it? The old lady asked.

When it came to this, Wang Yan was happy in her heart. After she returned from here, she began to find someone to handle her affairs with Ma Kui. found a lot of people for various reasons, but it couldn't be done, and in the end, there was really no way, and she gave up, and Ma Kui was arrested.

People from the prosecutor's office came to her to testify and confirmed Ma Kui's crime. In the end, he was sentenced to life imprisonment. The divorce certificate was processed.

"I'm divorced from Marquis. She said with a smile on her face.

Xia Qingqing and her grandmother were not surprised, Xia Qingqing smiled and said, "You are finally free."

Wang Yan couldn't hide her joy, "Yes, it's not easy to drag on for so long." From now on, I will be a free-flying bird. "

Since coming back, Xia Qingqing has a lot of things, and she has forgotten to pay attention to Ma Kui's situation, Wang Yan can get a smooth divorce, and Ma Kui should be sentenced.