Hu Xiaomei is really embarrassed, she has eaten so much and still holds it when she goes back. But grandma said again, she didn't take it, and she didn't take it.

Xia Qingqing said: "Take it." We still have it at home. These are reserved for you. You don't need to stir-fry after work at night, and this plate is enough for the whole family. If you don't, I'll be angry. "

Xiaomei, sister-in-law and grandma let you take it. Li Chengcai said.

Hu Xiaomei stretched out her hand and took the plate, "Thank you." I'm embarrassed.

"What's embarrassing. Be polite to me. I'm your mother's family, don't stand still, go back. You can rest for a while. Xia Qingqing said.

Hu Xiaomei's heart warmed when she heard this.

"Well, you're my mother's family. I'm not polite to you. Then let's go back first. "

Go ahead. Hu

Xiaomei and Li Chengcai left.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related recommendations: [Crossing Rebirth] Shuangwen heroine rejects the beautiful and strong tragic script, [Crossing Rebirth] Squeamish dressing into a group pet heroine control group, [Crossing Rebirth] Poisonous pet six palaces: love concubine, too angry, [Crossing rebirth] Vicious concubine, marrying the best adulterous appearance by mistake , [Crossing Rebirth] Married to the scumbag after rebirth, [Crossing Rebirth] Crying Bao County Lord became the national group pet, [Crossing Rebirth] The world is singing, [Crossing Rebirth] Cold Palace remarries a male concubine , [Through Rebirth] Waiting for you to see spring, [Through Rebirth] Concubine Strategy: Unscrupulous Princess

快速搜索、找书、找作者

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top

☆ 342. Chapter 346: Make an Oven

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 346: Making an Oven

Li Weiguo stayed at home until three o'clock in the afternoon. He and Xia Qingqing walked out of Shangpo Village and came to the thatched hut on the weir.

It's work time, and there's no one around. Enter the space from here without worrying about being seen by others.

Xia Qingqing took Li Weiguo and entered the space with his consciousness. He will go directly from the space to the train station in City C, because the train he works on will stop at City C at 3:40, and he can get on the train directly from City C and return to City W with Yang Guodong.

Time in space is slow, not the same as time in reality. He had been in the space for twelve hours, and it had only been a few minutes outside.

They can also enjoy a long time as two in the space alone.

The space is leisurely and comfortable, the air is good, the scenery is good, and the mood is of course very good.

has nothing to do, Li Weiguo wants to help her sit and do something. The work in the space is all Ahri's, and Li Weiguo, a mortal, can't help at all.

Xia Qingqing has always wanted to make an oven that can bake everything she wants to eat. In this era, there is no such thing.

She was also in her previous life, eating at a farmhouse, and saw that she had built an oven outside the restaurant, and the meat roasted tasted even more delicious than that baked in an electric oven.

She thought it was interesting and asked the owner of the farmhouse how to make the oven.

The boss happily told her about the principle of the oven. So, she still remembers.