She explained to her: "It's only a matter of time before college resumes. The development of society cannot be achieved by relying only on peasants and workers. The construction of the motherland is indispensable for highly educated personnel.

Now we are working hard to learn Xi grasp the knowledge in hand, and when the college entrance examination is resumed, we can go to university. After graduating from university, you can become a teacher, a scientist, a doctor, a police officer, a pilot, and so on. You don't have to stay here and go to the big city to work and live. It was a different kind of life.

Hu Xiaomei and Li Chengcai were attracted by what Xia Qingqing said. People go to higher places, and water flows to lower places. Who wouldn't want to have such an opportunity to change their lives and never have to work hard with their heads facing the loess and their backs to the sky.

Li Chengcai asked: "Sister-in-law, can I study on my own before I finish junior high school?"

"Of course. The two of you study on your own together, and if you don't know, ask Xiaomei. Xiaomei can't, you can come and ask me. Xia Qingqing said with a smile.

"That's great. Xiaomei, let's listen to my sister-in-law. In the future, we will go to college together. Li Chengcai's face was excited.

Hu Xiaomei nodded, "Okay." Let's learn together. After that, we went to college together. "

All the food on the table was eaten. Hu Xiaomei's stomach was full of oil and water. A large plate of braised pork, Xia Qingqing sandwiched half of it for her. The rest was eaten by the others.

Hu Xiaomei and her grandmother competed to wash the dishes, but her grandmother couldn't help her, so she could only let her wash the dishes.

She cleaned the dishes and chopsticks neatly.

Xia Qingqing took her to the room to get the textbook.

There were a lot of textbooks in the two years of high school, and it was a little difficult for her to pick them up. Li Chengcai, who was standing in the courtyard talking to Li Weiguo, watched his daughter-in-law come out, hurriedly greeted him, took the book in Hu Xiaomei's arms, and held it in his arms.

"This one is not too heavy, and I can move it. Hu Xiaomei said with a smile.

"People feel sorry for you, so you let him be happy when he holds him. Finished, isn't it? Xia Qingqing said jokingly.

Li Chengcai's happy mouth couldn't close, "Sister-in-law is right." Walking

to the window of Lily's room, Hu Xiaomei saw Lily sitting at the table with her head down and reading a book from the window.

He said softly, "Lily is also learning Xi." She's working so hard.

"yes. She gets up early every day and is greedy for darkness, and when she is a little free, she will read and Xi. She is a very self-motivated girl. "

Well, we'll learn from her Xi later. Hu Xiaomei said from the bottom of her heart.

When he arrived at the gate, Li Chengcai said, "Brother Wei Guo, what time do you leave in the afternoon?" I'll come with Xiaomei to see you off.

"No need. You do your job. Your sister-in-law will send me away. "

Hahaha, okay. Then we won't bother you both. Li Chengcai said.

At this time, grandma walked up to Hu Xiaomei with a plate of braised pork and said, "Xiaomei." This is specifically left behind. You take it back and eat it with your mother.

Hu Xiaomei hurriedly waved her hand and refused: "No, no, no, I don't want it." Keep it for yourselves to eat.

"Take it, if you don't take it, I'll have to run to your house later." Don't let grandma bother with that. Grandma is old and it is not easy to walk. Grandma handed the plate to her hand.