Megas POV 3

I was reeling from my interaction with Sebastian and from the embarrassment I suffered from being kicked out of the event.

I couldn't believe that Sebastian asked me to abort my hypothetical baby. What's worse is that after the fight, he left and didn't come back. I barely got any sleep as I tossed and turned from the humiliation and anger.

I went into work early and ducked into my office, afraid that someone from here was at the gala or had heard about what had happened. I couldn't stand to be ridiculed anymore.

I was trying hard to concentrate on my work when my cell phone rang. I smiled smugly to myself, sure that it was Sebastian calling to apologize and grovel.

When I didn't notice the number, my smile quickly faded.

"Hello" I answered, annoyed that I was getting interrupted.

"Is this Megan?" I heard a woman's voice on the other side.

"You're the one calling my phone, you should already know the answer" I replied smugly. I wasn't in the mood for whatever this was. 

"I can tell that I'm going to like you already" the woman laughed, "my name is Jessica. I think we have a mutual dislike for a certain individual"

"Go on" my interest peaked immediately

"I heard what happened to you last night and I personally think you were greatly disrespected" she paused, "I think that maybe we can help each other out"

"I'm listening"

Few hours later I was sitting on the couch waiting for Sebastian to come home to talk. I sent him a message stating that I needed to speak to him urgently. When he said he was busy, I mentioned it was about Mila and he said he would dip out of work early.

I realized I deserved better than Sebastian and wouldn't waste my time on him anymore. I was right to get rid of him after college and should have stuck to my guns instead of letting him back into my life.

Truthfully, I thought that he would be more successful by now and realized that I was aiming too low.

Seeing Jake assert his dominance made me crave a powerful man. Sebastian was no one compared to the Jake Logan's of the world and I deserved a Jake Logan.

I heard the door open and took a deep breath. I was hoping Sebastian would go along with the plan.  I knew what I had to lose but felt that the gains would far outweigh the loss.

I sat patiently, not moving a muscle until Sebastian sat across from me.

"You wanted to talk about Mila, then talk" he looked at me warily. Like he thought I was lying about my reasoning to bring him here.

"You want her back right? Well what if I told you I can help you with that" I raised my eyebrows waiting for him to respond. He looked shocked and hesitant, like he was walking into a trap, "I'm serious. Blame it on the baby hormones but I want to right a wrong"

I attempted to make myself look sincere and even squeezed out a few tears. Also, I wasn't willing to tell him about my fake pregnancy. I decided to keep that in my back pocket in case I needed something from him in the near future.

"Cut the crap, I know you well enough that you don't have a sensitive bone in your body" he clearly wasn't buying it.

"You can't stay here anymore and I don't like her and Jake together. He deserves someone more cultured than she is. Someone who's experienced more in life and that comes from a better family. For gods sakes, her parents were janitors. How is he supposed to introduce his in-laws to people" I scoffed at the thought. It was embarrassing.

I saw Sebastian's hands ball into fists but he didn't say anything. His gaze burnt into mine but was clearly waiting for me to continue.  He may not like me insulting her, but he was willing to do what it took to get her back.

The thought irritated me but I pushed it down. I needed to focus on the goal and not get distracted.

"I need a couple of things from you. First, I need milas password for her phone" I waited, and when he nodded I continued, "second, you need to go to jakes club tonight. I need you to be ready and when I message you drive there immediately. When you see her, she will be upset, so be her knight is shining armour. This will be your chance to get her back, so don't screw it up"

"What are you planning to do?" He looked concerned, obviously wondering how I was going to wound her.

"I'm going to break her and Jake Logan up for good. And if you do your part right, they will be done and you can have your life back" I smiled sweetly.

Tonight was definitely going to be a good night.