GREY IN AFRICA

Hi, lovelies. This is crown imagination.
This is my first book and I hope you will enjoy it.

Secondly, this book contains well-detailed sex scenes. So it is rated 18+

7 chapters have been uploaded. I shall be updating every week. Please. Follow me on this journey. Also, please do encourage me by hitting the star button and drop your comment.

This book is not edited. Just the first draft.

___________________________________

Chapter 1

Author
The pilot announced that the plane would be landing in a minute. Grey smiled and Steve who happened to be Grey's assistant sitting behind whispered to himself "We are here" and the plane landed shortly after.

Other passengers were two of Grey's bodyguards, Ted and Josh. Also with him were four IT staff working for Grey Stone.

Grey Stone is the CEO of 'Themchat'. The company is a fast-growing IT Company and it has been rated one of the ten best and leading companies in the world. One of their products which is the 'Themchat' app has over 5 billion users all over the world.

Grey is a good-looking tall young businessman in his early 30s. He has charming deep ocean-blue eyes and brunette hair. He is Canadian by birth. But is a British citizen. He was born and brought up in London by his Canadian Parents.

He is down-to-earth. What anyone would call a Greek God even. He flirts with women but never takes them seriously. He has a girlfriend. Katelyn, who is British as well but Their relationship is mutual. Nothing serious. They warm each other's beds from time to time. For him, it's all work. Nothing else.

Gray is on a business trip to Africa to set up a branch. If he succeeds, it will be a huge success for his company. At the airport terminal are some business associates waiting to receive Grey at the Muritala Mohammed International Airport in Lagos Nigeria.

He stepped out of his private Jet exhausted. He saw Mr Enaan and smiled. He walked closer to him. Enaan is Grey's business Associate in Africa. He is a representative of ThemChat in Africa.

He sighted a tall slim brown-skinned girl. Katsen.

A girl in her twenty's. Twenty-four years to be precise. Her beautiful straight legs look attractive in her skirt. She smiled on receiving The CEO Grey who Immediately noticed Katsen holding a bouquet.

He was immediately struck dumb at the sight before him, Katsen was a beautiful brown-skinned female, her straightened hair bouncing with every little move she made. The sun illuminated her light brown eyes making her look more attractive than she already is. Her lips were naturally plump and pink and she was also naturally curvy.

With a beautiful dimpled smile, she presented the flower bouquet and said "Welcome to Africa Mr. Grey". Grey smiles at the cute gesture moving closer to her towering over her a bit due to their height difference, he says in a low hushed tone "Call me Grey. Just Grey". She nodded and smiled right back at him getting Him riled up.

He let out a low groan before saying " Thank you. Thank you so much. I am happy to be here." He steps closer to Mr. Enaan. And they finally hugged each other.

Mr. Enaan and CEO Grey are good business partners. And if all works well, he will be leading Themchat in Africa.

As they all returned greetings. Grey was ushered into a Mercedes SUV followed by his assistant and Accompanied by Mr Enaan. Others followed behind in another car and a luxury bus.

On their way to the hotel. Mr Ernaan started explaining to Grey that everything as been planned and that he only needed to meet with some government officials. " Nice" Grey replied. " I know this will work out well. But what about the location?". "It's all sorted out. We can commence payment immediately." Mr Ernaan replied.

On getting to the hotel. Mr Enaan came out of the SUV followed by Grey.

Enaan introduced Katsen to everyone. "Meet Katsen. My assistant. She will be responsible for your welfare throughout your stay here."
Grey noticed that he was not the only one Katsen's beauty had charmed. He saw that his staff were also charmed by her beauty.

Katsen came forward to usher everyone inside.

Grey settled in his suite. He walked into the shower. As the water ran down his head to his toes, All he could think of was Katsen. He started imagining her beautiful smile. He chuckles and washed up.

*******

" What can I do for you today?" Katsen asked Grey sitting beside him in his bed. " come here" Grey pulled her to himself and she was laying on top of him. " kiss me" he whispered to her. She smiled and...

The buzzing of his phone wakes him up. He opened his eyes disappointed. "I can't believe it was only a dream" he grumbled squinting his eyes before grabbing his phone

He picked his phone up and slid through it to check his messages. It was Katelyn. He ignored her messages and got up from the bed.

He walked to the big glass slide in his room to have a view of the city. From there he captured Katsen talking to Steve and he felt jealous and wondered what they were discussing.

He left there and headed to the bathroom. He washed up and came out. Dressed in a three-piece suit. He looked in the mirror and his imagination ruled his heart as he could only imagine Katsen.

Once again, he chuckles and heads out.
Everyone was waiting at the hotel lounge. Immediately he got there, he greeted " Good morning everyone"

"Good morning Grey" It was a chorus reply from his staff. Grey sat on a sofa and Steve sat beside him to give him updates.

Suddenly, Katsen walked in.

"Good morning sir, good morning everyone " Katsen greeted as she walked in. Grey was happy to see her "Good morning Katsen"

Katsen smiled and she said, " I am here to guide Mr Grey to his meeting with the Minister."

"Sir, shall we?" She asked

"Very well" Grey replied. He got up and Steve followed him.

In the car, Katsen was sitting beside Grey facing him. She guides him on what to say when he gets to the minister. Grey only kept noticing how she brushed her hair from her face. Instinctively, he tucks her hair behind her ear making her halt. If she wasn't Brown skin she would look like a tomato right now.

She cleared her throat and continued " All you need to do is just thank him. You can say,

"thank you so much for your help. I appreciate it."

Grey was staring at the movement of her lips as she was talking to him at a close distance.

"That's it?". Grey replied. "Oh really? You mean that is all I need to say?" Katsen's beaming face looking at him.

*******

After the meeting was concluded. Grey got up

"Thank you for your time and input." Exchanging a handshake with the Minister. "I look forward to working with you again"

"Sure, it'll be my pleasure". The minister replied.

They left the Minister's office and Mr Enaan offered to treat everyone to a nice meal.

"Katsen, can you suggest something nice for me?" Grey asked politely.

Please, vote and leave your thoughts in the comment section below.

I have another ongoing book here on Wattpad. Please check it out.

If you are reading His Contract Marriage. You can check out the ending part now as it is now completed.