STAY TONIGHT

Chapter 2

Author
Katsen had taken everyone to the company's cafeteria.  She cooked Jollof and fried rice with chicken for everyone.  They eat and enjoy Nigeria's popular rice dish. 

After they had their lunch.  They were relaxed as soft music played.  Katsen sat beside Grey because he had ordered her to stay close.

"I could never imagine that you could cook." Grey softly whispered into Katsen's ear.  She smiled.  And he continues  "I hope you will not flee today?  Like you did yesterday. I looked for you and I was told you had to catch up with something ".

"I am very sorry sir....."   Grey interrupted. "

Grey. Just call me Grey, " He muttered

Nodding her head gently with a beautiful smile.  She replied. 

"OK, noted Grey. But I left after Mr. Enaan asked me to go. I never knew you would need me around"

"So, basically, you would have stayed if Enaan had not asked you to leave?" Asking her desperately. 

"Maybe," She said.

"What would you say if I ask you to stay tonight?" He asked again.

Katsen paused for a while trying to choose her answer well as she knew she was dealing with her boss.

"Well, if my boss is asking me to stay, then I'll stay. Since it's work-related." She smiled. Sipped a drink and gulped down the drink in her mouth.

Grey was mesmerised looking at her smiling face.

"What if I am asking as Grey, and not as your boss?" He is not ready to take no for an answer

Katsen looked straight into his eyes.  She saw how he was lusting over her.  So,  she gave a bitter reply.  

"Then, I might decline. I can only see you as my boss and nothing more" Katsen is still smiling.

Grey is lusting at her charming smile that is doing something to him. He tried to keep his composure and not to lose it as she continued to smile.

Grey had no choice but to change his method. "Alright, As your boss, I need you to stay around tonight to help me with some..."

She cut in "Very well sir" She dropped the glass cup she was holding and stood up. "I shall take my leave now. I will see you at 7:pm"

He stood up and replied  "Very well then I shall expect you at seven"  He smiled. And she left. 

Grey sat down and finished his drink.  He looked at his people and saw that they were having a nice time. Grey stood up and picked up his suit which was hanging at the back of the chair he was sitting on. Walked to to his assistant.

"I would like to leave now". He informed Steve.

Steve stood up "OK, I shall inform others"

"No, let them be. They are having fun. I shall go with Enaan. Enjoy yourself Steve" He winked at him.

Mr Enaan walked in and went straight to Grey. "are you leaving now?" "Yes, please. I need to rest before my Flight tomorrow ".

Steve noticed the change in Grey's personality ever since they came. He is trying to figure out what might be the cause. Though Katsen is attracted to everyone. Then he figured Katsen would just be one of those girls for Grey.

*******

Grey arrives at his hotel suite. He rushes to shower. After he checked his Mobile phone. It was just 6:pm. He tried to make himself look nice and attractive.