A SURPRISE KISS

Chapter Eleven

Author

Katsen has been busy with her restaurant.  She has been receiving new customers and they were all from a very high social circle.  They kept booking reservations.  Unknown to her.  Micheal was the reason for the sudden changes in her business. 

It has been a month since the last she heard from Grey.  But Micheal has been a good friend to her.  Just last week a customer Mrs Charls came to her restaurant and before she left.  She told Katsen that Micheal recommended her restaurant.  Katsen was happy to know that Micheal was a good friend.

However,  she needed to get a new place for her business because most of the people who have been patronizing her business recently are people of a high social circle.  Even though where she is now isn't too bad.  She needed an upgrade

She finally got a good place.  Very beautiful. And classy.  The hall is huge and it has about five bigger rooms that can be used for a private dining area. 
There is another bigger space that can be used as a kitchen.  And more space for office use.

The building has a good parking area.  Kate loved it and she paid for the building after signing all the papers.

She sent a message to Grey telling him about the new development.  The message was read but he did not reply. 

She called Micheal and shared the good news with him.  He was happy for her and he promised to come to see the place soon.

Weeks later.  The place was ready for business. After a lot of renovations were done.  Katsen's New Restaurant is set to operate in two days. 

Invitations have been sent out.  Micheal helped in providing good security for the Event.  He single-handedly invited so many friends of his. 

Ari has been helpful.  There is no doubt she is a good friend to Katsen.

*******

Katsen

Waking up this morning to a new day and a new beginning is challenging   I had to be sure that nothing went wrong at the restaurant.  It is not easy to be a large business owner. 

I called Grey but he was not answering his calls.  And he was not returning my calls either.  Messages I sent,  I got no reply from.  But I still sent an invitation to him.  I hope he comes.

Micheal has been a good friend lately.  He was there for me at all times.  Despite his tight schedule.  He always finds the time to help me directly or send someone to come help me out. I will never forget a man like that.

Sometimes I used to wonder why I was this lucky to have a young billionaire as a friend. He was the man I had been crushing on five years ago.  Back then I used to read a local magazine that talked about the most charming and youngest businessmen in the globe.  Micheal was ranked number three.  Then.  Grey was ranked number four.

At that time.  I was working in Them-Chart Africa. I never had imagined that this same man I had been crushing on would ever be a good friend of mine. 

I thank God for giving me a charming boyfriend and a very good and reliable friend.  Which is Grey. 

After inspecting the restaurant again and again.  Now I am satisfied.  I decided to go home and have a good rest before tomorrow comes.

I just got home.  And I was about to order pizza when my doorbell rang.  I thought I was not expecting anyone.  Ari will be coming later tonight since her group will be performing at the restaurant opening tomorrow. So she is at the rehearsals now.

I couldn't believe who I saw at the door. Grey.

"Hi, Kat. Can I come in?"  He asked

Honestly, I was mad at him. So, I just moved aside to let him pass. And as I closed the door behind me. I turned to face him and suddenly,  he gave me a surprise kiss. Without giving me a warning.

I tried not to kiss him back because I was not happy with him. He was not there when I needed him. And he has been ignoring my calls and messages.

As he continues to kiss me. He touched my boobs and caresses my body. I could no longer fight it as I moaned in his mouth. I know I loved him. And seriously, I can't resist him either.  He knows that. And he is taken advantage of it.

As he deepened the kiss. I had no control of myself again. I just melted into his hands. Moan upon moan. Gasp upon gasp. He made love to me. And we made up.

While my head was resting on his beautiful chest. His fingers were brushing and combing my straightened-long hair. 

"Why have you not been answering my calls? ". I asked softly.

He cleared his throat and replied.  "That was because I was angry with you Kat.  You disobeyed me.  And I was mad at you.  I am sorry.  But I hate it when my girl disobeys"

"Do you know how you sounded just now Grey?  Just because I refused to stay in your mansion.  Then I had to go through such a punishment. Please,  don't do it again"  I warned

"Ok.  I promise.". He apologised and kissed my temple. And he continues. 

"So,  about your new restaurant.  I wanted to talk to you about it.  Do you need to work?  Katsen.  I can give you everything you want.  But this cooking stuff..."  He sighed. And continued "I don't know.  After tomorrow's opening.  I want you to sell it.  I have a good plan for you. OK? " He spat

I gently got up from the bed took my bathrobe and wrapped it around my body.  And then turned to look at him. Folding my arms across my chest.

"What are you trying to do Grey? ". I asked

He got up from the bed put on his silk boxers and sat on the edge of the bed with his two elbows resting on his high. 

"I only want to give you the best that you deserve Kat.  That is all".  He explains.

I furrowed my brow as I didn't like this at all.  "Well thanks, Grey.  But,  this is my life. My career.  And it's what I love doing.  It is fair that you support me not dictate to me how you want me to live my life. I won't take it, Grey". I warned

He stood up and walked to me.  He was very close.  He pulled my waist to his and kissed me gently.  Then he said.  "Kat.  I am not dictating to you.  It's just that very soon.  People will get to know about us.  And I only want to put you where you should be.  I want to give my woman the best life."  He sighed again. 

"Kat. I love you. And I love what you do.  I am not a dictator.  No.  That's not me.  I can be possessive yes. That is because I love you and I don't want anyone to get close". He confessed again. 

This time he looked confused.  He ran his hand through his hair.  And he grabbed my waist again.  And looked me in the eyes.  "You can keep the restaurant if that makes you happy". He said.

I was so happy he said that.  So I wrapped my hands around his neck and kissed him.  Then,  he pulled away from the kiss when my doorbell rang. 

"Are you expecting someone?"  He asked

"No.  But let me check"  I left him and walked to the door to see who it was.  I got another shock of my life. 

"Eh, Micheal. You didn't tell me you were coming". I said and I felt Grey's hands hugging me from behind.  He started kissing my neck making me uncomfortable. 

I looked at Micheal and his eyes were red. I don't know the reason.  But I think I've hurt him.  Does he have feelings for me? 

"Micheal.  Meet Grey, my boyfriend.  I know you know him already" I said. 

"Hello, Micheal. We were in the middle of something... "

"Shut up Grey". I hissed.

Micheal was feeling irritated.  His eyes were still red.  It's like he was holding his tears.

"Kat.  I will see you tomorrow". He said turned his back and left. 

I watched how his bodyguard opened the back seat door for him and how his car left my sight.  I felt bad he had to see me like this.  With Grey.