He stopped his voice broke. I hugged him tightly and moved my palm his back up and down consoling him because now I know what would have happened....he sobbed in my arms blaming himself for that...

"I killed my sister.....if only I listened to her and not insist her to play with me that wouldn't have happened........it was my fault.....it was me....I am the reason for her suffering Uyir......it was me..."

"No nooo....Dev it wasn't your fault....you are a child yourself Dev.....please don't blame yourself..."

he was crying .....I was trying to console him...but one question was still lingering in my mind ...i don't know its time to ask him that or not.....supressing those thoughts I hugged him even more tightly and kissed his hairs multiple times ........

after sometime his breath was even he controlled himself and pulled away from the hug....I cupped his cheeks and after long breath I asked ...

"Your father is  still alive??"

he nodded his head positively...with hesitation I asked ....

"your......your ...mother????"

he gulped and nodded his head again positively.....

"Then why they aren't with you Dev????"

"Because I don't want to..."

he answered making me shocked.....

"Why......she already lost one baby and you don't want to be with her what does that mean Dev..your separation will only hurt your mother more.. don't you think that....."

he shook his head negatively....gulping he said....

"She don't remember me...."

"What...."

"she had miscarriage as well as due to the heavy head injury she went into coma ...........she woke up 11 years back but with zero memory about her all she know was Jaishankar...  my father...."

"wait......she went  coma after that and you meet with an accident in which we saved you .....what happened after that.....why you are living with your chithapa and chithi???....your mother doesn't remember you but your father do right....didn't he tried to contact you how can he let you be away from them????"

"Hearing her scream I came out if the room only to see her in between pool of her blood.....I screamed and asked for help and tried to wake her up but she didn't opened her eyes my Appa who went to buy stuffs came back only to see my mother like that and me crying beside her......he lifted her up and she was admitted in hospital ...I was crying continuously my father was lost he wasn't in the position to console me to.....the doctor said she was in serious condition and added the news that's she had a miscarriage too.....my appa was totally broken....that time his brother came and my Appa asked him to take me with him .....I over heard their conversation half way and miss understood that my appa hates me for my amma's condition that's why he wants to send me away...

I ran away from the hospital and on the way I meet with accident and fortunately I got my maya......when I woke up my appa send me with His brother....

I believed what I thought was right....now I know how wrong I was but still I couldn't gather courage to meet them.....I still used to visit them and see them from far away and come back...I don't and I Couldn't able to go in front of them......and after knowing that my amma lost her memories and she doesn't remember me....that was both painful and relief for me.....I felt relived because she doesn't remember anything so she won't hate me for killing my sister and made her like that......and another part of me was terribly hurt because my amma don't remember me...she doesn't remember she have a son who was once her lifeline........remember I was Disappeared for two months.....I was confused and I actually went to see them from far......my father found out that day and he spoke with me and asked me to come and meet my mother....he hope she will remember me once if she see me and spends time with me she might get her memories back... She was still under medication as she do have panic attacks and nightmares so appa couldn't leave her alone and doctors won't allow her to travel much....... I know if I stayed there one more day he would have convinced me but I can't see her..... I can't face her that guilt in me won't let me do that...... That's why I rushed back here..... After that to my appa tried to contact me but I didn't take up any of it........ You can think me I am an idiot or coward... I don't care ... I just can't face her..... She is happy now I didn't want that go away and she starts hating me for what I did... I can't bare it Uyir.... Please don't try to force me to go to meet them.... Please I can't..... Please.."

He held my hand and pleading me.....I can't see him like that... I hugged him... I just can't force him to do everything suddenly..... He needs some time I have to make him understand first he have to come out of that guilt.... He belives that he was the reason for that for long time....I can't expect from him just because I said parents are important he will let go of all these years pain in a second and come with me to meet them.... That won't happen too... I have to be patience with him..... I tightened my hold on him more and kissed his head and muttered...

"I won't Dev.....I won't "

He didn't answered but encircled his hands around my waist....

I ran my fingers in his hairs and moved my palm up and down on his back..... He buried his head in my chest seeking the warmth......

My mind wandered on something else... How appa know Dev's mother????????

Is it what I think????????

I have to find out that......

Author's note...

Hello people...

How was the chapter...

Merry Christmas people✨✨✨✨....

Special update for that.. Even though I wanted to take break... I came back as I don't want to wish only on Message board... I hope you guys like it....

Happy Reading📖📖📖📖

Thank you❤❤❤❤