Chapter Thirty Nine

Start from the beginning

"Don't be scared, I am yours too. Forever. Always been you. Forever be you" I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her to me

"I'm scared of losing you" her lips hovered against mine and God! I almost lost control. I watched her eyes flutter shut and I closed mine, I've waited for this since forever and now I'll finally get this. Get her. Her everything I've ever needed "Mason I..."

Mason? My eyes snapped open. Is she drunk? I pulled her way from me but she fought to hold me close to her

"Mason don't leave me. I've finally gotten you back. This is what I was scared of" she held onto me grabbing my chin "you leaving me. Mason please, you've taken all my love. Don't throw it away" she sobbed against my chest

I felt the urge to push her away. Make her know this isn't Mason. This is Andrew. The one who loves her and trust her more than Mason could ever. But I couldn't leave her. She was crying.

I held her and hugged her close to my heart even tho it f*cking hurts. My heart is bleeding and it was slowly cutting into pieces and melting into my blood. It's like a billion daggers pushed into it and continuously twisted inside me. This hurts more than it ever had

I am so stupid. I am so dumb. I am a joke. I am second best. I will never be the one. To think I believed she was talking about me. How did I let myself be such a fool. My hopes we already high immediately I heard her. My heart and entire being witnessed how it feels to be in heaven for a few seconds. That's before they were dragged through the deepest part of hell and abandoned to stay they forever. Oh my f*cking God just numb my heart forever. Even tho the pain refreshes. Every. Single. F*cking. Time. I still held her as she cried. That's how f*cked up in the head I am for her.

The rest of the night was a deep midnight blue blur. I remember taking her back home when she fell asleep in the backseat, having to explain to her mom she was just exhausted. Her mom offered to have coffee with me but it was simply impossible right now. I needed time and space to think. Somehow mend my heart for her because as stupid as it sounds, no matter how broken and shattered my heart is, there is always room for one person. And that is Amelia.

The thought of her can break me and fix me at the same time. What a dangerous power to behold on someone.

Amelia's POV

I woke up the next morning with a terrible pounding in my head. I felt like giant buildings crashed and fell right on my head. I seem to have no recollection of yesterday. I'll have to think

I remember writing my SAT and getting a strange poke to my shoulder. Wishful thinking had me think it was Mason. Coming to with me goodluck on my big day or finally coming around but to my disappointment it was Andrew.

Oh yes! He was with me throughout yesterday. We went to the amusement park, I remember that. Then The Casa and I had some drinks and went downstairs. What else? I was dancing and saw Mason there. Yes, it was Mason wasn't it?

My mind is so hazy. I remember talking to him and.... Crying? Wait! I was about to kiss him but he didn't when he heard me call his own name. Oh shit. Oh damn. I was drunk! And that probably wasn't Mason. It was Andrew! That's it, I'm just gonna bury myself now. What the heck? Then what? I ended up in his car and that's it. That's as far as I can remember. I probably passed out. What was I thinking saying I could handle two shots??? One already always has me feeling tipsy.

I have to apologize to me. I brought caused a lot of trouble and said things that broke him. I know he loves me and even when he knows I love Mason, he loves me nonetheless. For a moment he might have thought I meant what I said. When he realized it wasn't to him.... That must have hurt.