"Hello?..." One of the boys spoke out to me in interest. He has jet black hair, cute light brown freckles that complimented his light but toned complexion. A soft look on his face with cute eyes which kinda looked like a cat's but softer. He was cute i'll give him that, but what shocked me the most was his deep and raspy voice which contradicts his soft looks making my attention spike towards him.

"Oh uhm hi!...is this the dance club?" I question the two boys shyly.
"Yes?...Yes! Are you joining us?!" The black haired boy grows a warm smile onto his face while walking up to me content.
"Uhm...yes, yes I am." I nod slowly while looking at the boy now standing right in front of me.
"Welcome to the team! Im Felix! The co-leader of the dance club. This one over here *pointing towards c/n* is C/n, the leader of the club! He's a very good teacher especially for beginners...speaking of beginners, are you new to dance or experienced?"
I can't help but smile back at him, i've only just met him but he definitely makes you feel comfortable. Like you've been friends way more than a mere 3 minutes.

"Im actually a beginner...I really don't know anything about dance to be honest..." I shyly express  now looking down to the floor.
"That's fine~ You'll be like an expert in no time!" His eyes light up in determination. It was cute to see him so enthusiastic especially since it was a Wednesday afternoon, just after school times. You could just tell he's been waiting for this all day. It was admirable.

I notice that so far it's only him and C/n in the room, making me question the amount of people currently present. "Is it only you two in the club?..."
"Oh, no! There's two others as well, b/f/n and c/f/n too...not that many since this club is kinda new...but I swear more people will join eventually! It's nice to have another girl join our team too- Wait! I forgot to ask, what's your name? Hmm....thinking about it I don't think i've seen you before?"

"Y/n. And im sure many more people will join! Thank you for being very welcoming to me already! B/f/n is actually a close friend of mine and told me a bit about this club saying I should join it since i've been wanting to join a club lately...oh and I am kinda new to this school, I transferred here half way throughout the last academic year." While speaking to Felix I notice C/n has been on the sofa the whole time while on his phone. I wonder what's with him...?

Before me and Felix's conversation could go any further we hear the door open and a bunch of 'hello's' making me turn around. I finally see b/f/n along with another person who I could only assume is c/n's and or Felix's other friend. Me and Felix both wave our hi's to both of them. From the corner of my eye I could spot c/n getting up from the sofa,  put his phone in his oversized hoodie that he was wearing paired with some baggy jeans.

He comes over replying back with a timid 'Hi', greeting them. Why didn't he greet me? I thought to myself but just brushed it off.
"Y/nnnn!! You actually came! Im guessing u and Felix have met already?" She smiles at me in glee.
"Mhm! He's been super welcoming to me!" I smile at Felix as he smiles back at me.
"Get a room." C/n speaks out and rolls his eyes. Considering this is one of the first things I hear from him, he doesn't seem so warm and welcoming like Felix, if anything he's more like the moon while felix is like the sun. How funny is that?
"Oh shush c/n." B/f/n rolls her eyes, Felix just lets out a light chuckle. B/f/n drags me to the side quickly while putting an arm around my neck and whispers something to me.

"I don't know if Felix mentioned this to you or not but, although c/n is handsome he can also be very cold. But don't let his negativity get to you, he's a very good teacher if you learn to accept how he is! To be honest I think the only person i've seen him soften up to, to an extent, is Felix. Felix is a close friend of his who have know each other from little." B/f/n turns us back around smiling at the rest of the boys as they talk among themselves.