🍳 M's Restaurant 🍳

Y/N'S POV:
I've been working with Mr.c/l/n for around 10 months now. He was kinda... well, strange in the beginning. Okay, maybe not strange but him hiring me has been quite the experience. He was very fond and friendly towards me from the beginning which at first I thought was odd since I don't get that a lot, especially not in interviews, but now we both make an excellent pair as secretary and CEO. It's sometimes like i've known him for my whole life....So why does this all feel so...strange? Why do I feel off when I see or even think of him? Why.. why does he make my cheeks feel fuzzy and make my stomach act weird?

I come out of my trance to look at the clock on the cream wall in-front of me, resulting in me realising it's 5:57pm - 3 minutes before the work days over. im currently sitting on my swivel chair at my little secretary desk, which is next to the CEO's but at a fair enough distance. I swivel my chair around to face Mr.c/l/n. "Mr.c/l/n.!" I spoke, breaking the sound of silence and keyboard typing. "Yes y/- ms. y/l/n?" He stops mid typing to look at me. I place my hands on the chair beside my thighs as I indicate my thought. "Some of the coworkers are going to have an afterwork coworker's dinner at this restaurant which opened up recently... hmm... I think it's called Minho's Diner? Something like that. You interested in joining?" Mr.c/l/n smiles at me before agreeing with a "Yes I'd like that." My face collects a light blush, I ignore this as this often occurrence seems normal to me at this point.... But why?

I look back up at the clock on the wall, the time now read 6:01pm. "Yess!" I exclaim, springing up from my seat to stretch as adrenaline pumps through my body, excited about the outing. I pack up my things and so does Mr.c/l/n also noticing the time too. I smile as i'm now ready with my side bag latched onto me, standing in front of  Mr.c/l/n's desk waiting for him to put the rest of his things in his bag. "I'm ready~" He says with a subtle smile on his face looking at me with a little sparkle in his eyes. I smile back as we walk off out the building and to his car. Getting in the front seat with c/n on the drivers side and me on the other i put my seat belt on and so does he. He continues to look at me asking "You ready?" I look at him with a little smile "Yes sir!"

-

We've now been driving for about 10 minutes, meaning we should nearly be there already as mr.c/l/n follows the directions of the satnav on his phone. The car ride was silent but comfortable, with only the sounds of the soft playing music, which was playing from the radio on a low volume, mr.c/l/n's humming to the song and the engine. Accompanied by occasional noises from outside. Everything in this moment felt perfect. The beautiful starry night sky illuminated by the moonlight and the light of many houses and street lights. Everything always looked so peaceful at night.

Staring out the window admiring the view, my eyes decided to admire something else. The CEO currently driving, I unconsciously scan his features, from his soft h/c hair to his ever so bright e/c eyes which seemed to sparkle and light up when coming up with a brilliant idea or whenever he eats his favourite food. To even how the way his lips- wait. Y/n what are you doing?? And why am i slowly starting to tense up while my insides are starting to feel...fuzzy?... he's our boss y/n what the heck snap out of it.

But before I could even look away I realised that while staring into space, the car had already stopped. And only a few inches away from me, Mr.C/l/n was staring right back at me. I swear i could also see a little smirk form from his lips. "What? You interested?" He chuckles at his own light tease but what he didn't know was how I was starting to freak out, and that smart remark of his didn't make anything better. It's as if he was finding this as a form of amusement or something... "Gosh mr. c/l/n. Where's your professionalism?" I joke along with him, he just smiles back at me.