❤️‍🔥 Stress Reliever ❤️‍🔥

WARNINGS! Fluff/Lime , Slight swearing!

Y/N'S POV:
Today was like any other Wednesday night. Sitting at my desk typing away in my home office, working on a project i've been tackling all day with minimal breaks. It's an unhealthy habit of mine. I mainly work from home, with only a couple of visits to the company's office every now and again. Today was a little different than my usual Wednesday's as C/n had the entire week off from work. As a result, he's been at home chilling around the house, followed by the occasional visit into my office to check on me, give me some snacks, remind me to drink water, and every now and again a random compliment. To be honest, I don't know what i'd do without him. He's the sweetest person in the world, not many people see it often but I do. And when I do, I think it's absolutely heart warming! His- *knock knock*

"YEAH?" I subconsciously shout out towards the door, knowing it's C/n.
He quietly opens the door, closing it behind him. Slowly, he makes his way over to me with a faint smile on his face. "What ya doooin'?" He questions me, arms now behind his back along with him standing next to me, inspecting my work to see what exactly i've been up to in between these many hours.

"Working. Duhhh." I stop typing to turn my head around to look at him with a "bbfr" look on my face. I let out a light chuckle, teasing him. C/n
roll his eyes in response to my silly behaviour. "Jokingggg.." I let out a low level yawn while stretching my arms upwards, as well as continuing to go back to facing forwards. "Just finishing off a project that's due for tomorrow. I shoul- oh-" I freeze in my tracks as I feel the unexpected, tingling sensation of C/n's warm arms wrap around my belly making the inside of my stomach flutter around. This feeling, not so unfamiliar, always makes me feel secured.

"C/n?" I spoke up, confused at his sudden show of affection. But, instead of the typical verbal response, C/n decided to respond back differently. A soft kiss reserved upon my neck. The kiss was only 2 seconds long, but felt like a life time. His lips were delicate and warm, leaving behind a cold patch now isolated from his touch as he pulled away. I faintly blush. Going from tense to relaxed in an instant.

"C/nnnnnnn. I'm trying to work, not right now."
C/n only groans in annoyance as a response, gently resting his head downwards into the crook of my neck. His lips lightly grazing my exposed collarbone, is giving me chills. His aura has changed. Transforming from something cute and chill to more sinister and dark than earlier... oh shit- "You're so cute when you're all flustered~..." I pause. Stopping everything I was doing. His hot breath covered my skin sending vibrations only around my collarbone but managing to travel through my whole entire body in an instant. I begin to loose focus in work, instead diverting that attention towards C/n. I groan in annoyance hoping that he'll let me work in peace without any distractions. "Just let me kiss you I know you like this~..." C/n's voice getting more sultry by the minute. It's starting to slowly drive me crazy. And the worst part is, he's not wrong. At all.

C/n removed his head from my neck heading towards my cheek giving it little pecks all over, and at the same time as slowly moving back downwards towards my neck like a magnet, making me verbalise a small moan in response. "Mm...C/n-" He releases his arms from my body as a slight breeze of cold hits the abandoned area.

Abruptly, I get swung around in my chair making me directly face C/n causing me to become flustered once again and surprised. Both of his hands now gripping onto both of the arm rests for support to lean against them. Leaning towards me at an agonisingly slow pace. He lifts a finger towards my lips, shushing me. "Shhh~...just relax, alright? You've worked so hard the past couple of weeks you deserve a break." I sat there absolutely bamboozled.

Not having any time to react he pulls me in for a deep and passionate kiss. Both of our lips moulding together in symphony making us collectively sing our fair shares of light moans. My hands subconsciously snake around his neck bringing him closer. After a few second we part lips taking a breather. C/n smirks before leaning in towards my ear to whisper the last words of innocents to leave any of our mouth's tonight. "Think of this as a stress reliever."

❤️‍🔥

- a/n Im back with another short story ~ >:) ! Hope it was enjoyable and you liked it! My first time ever writing smt with spice added in it so i hope i did well 😅 !!! Re-read it and added tweaks to it, will do so later on too! MM out! (The outfit y/n's wearing as well is in the thumbnail/story cover thingy)