🌂 Umbrella ☂️

Y/N POV:
*Bell Sounds*
I pack up all my things. Putting it in my bag, and swing it over my shoulder as I head out the door. It was currently the end of the day, last period (thank god!) and i finally got to get out of stupid l/f/s. Luckily i have one of my friend's with me in my class f/n, so it isn't too bad. I leave class with f/n and say goodbye to any of my other friends I see on the way out. I decided on going to the main reception instead of straight out the gate since i forgot my coat at home, resulting in my mum dropping it off for me at the reception earlier. I finally get to the reception desk and politely ask the receptionist for my coat, she handed it to me swiftly while being busy chatting to what i could only assume a students parent on the school telephone. I quietly whisper the reception a little "thank you" I then quickly turn around and walk to the door leading to outside pushing it. I only took one step outside to realise how violent raindrops danced onto the patio roof as it twinkles down from the sky patting down into the ground. The smell of rain, not particularly one of my favourites but it does give me a strange sense of comfort. Lifting my coat in front of me I hold both sides of my coat,  only to realise that my mum accidentally brought me my coat with no hood on it! I heavily sigh, standing outside the office patio 'i guess I've just got to make a run for it.'

I squint my eyes as i take two steps outside the patio about to run-... why don't i feel any rain? I stop in my tracks as I slowly open my eyes hoping for the rain to have stopped as if it was some sort of miracle.... "Huh?" I say to myself in confusion. "It's still raining-" I mumble to myself. Thats when it hit me as I slowly start to look up. An umbrella? I swiftly turn my body around to see c/n. Am I dreaming?

C/N POV:
"See ya tomorrow!" I say my goodbyes to my best friend as I walk into the reception ready to pick up my umbrella i left there. C/b/f had football practice so I had to go home without him. I spot my umbrella in the corner with other umbrellas in a little umbrella holder near the reception desk, so i grab it ready to head out. As I step outside reception doors i see y/n also outside. I pause to take a moment to look at her. I've always had my eye on her. Even though I've only spoken to her a little bit, she's quite a fun person! well...she seems quite shy around me, but I find it adorable. Whenever I see her with her friends I can't help but feel a little smile on my face, the way her face lights up with them makes my heart flutter, the way she speaks, how she looks.. every single thing.  I'm not really sure how this happened but I really want to try and become friends with her... or maybe something more if i have the chance? I quickly come out of my trance and realise 'this is a great opportunity to try and speak to her!' I take a deep breath in 'u can do this c/n' As I mentally prep myself I see y/n looking at her coat, I notice that it doesn't have a hood and she doesn't have an umbrella. So naturally out of instinct like my body I quickly grab my umbrella with both hands and pop it up. She was about to run until I put my umbrella over her head. She swiftly turns to look at me. "Wow" I say to myself.
"...huh?" Y/n says slight tilting her head in confusion. I mentally slap myself in the face realising I said that out loud. "Oh sorry heh.. I meant wow because.. of the rain! It's raining so heavily outside isn't it?" I say timidly, slightly blushing. We both stay silent for a sec, staring into each others eyes. I swear y/n gets more and more pretty everyday. I don't know how she does it but I sure would like some tips. "Thank you" y/n breaks the silence while giving me a cute smile, what is she trying do to me right now? Slowly kill me? "O-oh yeah don't mention it" I say giving her a little awkward smile back. "I saw that you didn't have anything to keep you dry from the rain so I thought I could maybe walk home with you so that you can stay safe? Only if you agree to.." I state clearly nervous but trying to keep my cool.

Y/N POV:
'What is going on right now? DID C/N JUST ASK TO WALK ME HOME WHILE ITS RAINING SO I CAN STAY SAFE?? Y/n y/n. You've got this calm down.' I take a deep breath in trying to keep my cool. But I notice something, c/n looks a little different right now? As I look at him a little more I realise that he looks kinda tense and nervous. "C/n, are you alright?" I ask in curiosity while unconsciously inching closer to him. His eyes widen a bit as he smiles "yeah of course why wouldn't I be???" He gives me an awkward but sweet smile. Gently grabbing my wrist he softly pulls me with him towards the gate "oh-"