With a seamless blend, Charlotte, now disguised as an ally, approached the second guard. Oblivious to the unfolding events, the second guard fell victim to a swift knockout by Charlotte.

Second key secured.

The second gate had been overcome with a blend of stealth and quick thinking.

Third Gate (Snack, Heidi, and Nude)

The two guards were engrossed in drinking, providing Snack with a brilliant idea. She shared her plan with Heidi and Nude, and both readily agreed.

Snack shed her armor, clad only in her inner clothes.

“Do I look completely helpless now?” Snack questioned the two, receiving nods in response.

“Not only that, you look rather tempting too,” Heidi admitted, pulling Nude to hide and allow Snack to initiate her scheme.

“Help!!!” Snack shouted, alerting the two guards. One of them promptly rose and approached Snack.

“Are you alright? What’s a beautiful lady doing here late at night?” the guard inquired as he assisted Snack to stand.

“Hey, brother! Come here! There’s a beautiful lady here,” she called out, beckoning the second guard. As he hurried toward them, the three girls swiftly began incapacitating both guards.

“Freaking pervert,” Snack remarked as they efficiently subdued the guards.

The third gate had been breached, their strategy a mix of cunning and precise execution.

Back to Aoom’s POV

After we got the key, we immediately opened the gate.

The creaking sound of the gate opening echoed, revealing a distressing scene within…

Wooden cages confined numerous souls, men and women sprawled on the dirt, bearing the marks of brutality… In the midst of the suffering, my gaze fell upon malnourished children, robbed of their innocence.

They are supposed to be running and playing around….. not locked up and forced to work just to appease the greed of these rotten adult.

“This is so heartbreaking,” Nini murmured, a sentiment echoing in my own heart. Engfa’s silence spoke volumes, her eyes aflame with restrained fury and a jaw clenched in determination.

“Now… All we can do is wait for Pailiu and Meena’s signal,” I voiced, my hope clinging to the anticipated sign.

Please… make it.. make it

Relief washed over us as a white powder adorned the night sky. Hastily, we unlocked the cage, waking up the captive souls from their sleep.

Confusion gripped them as they stared at us.

“Will they forced us to work again? It’s late at night and we only slept and rest for an hour. We haven’t even eaten yet…” I heard one of the women voiced her concerns.

“Hey, wake up! If you all want to get out of here, now’s the chance!” Engfa half-yelled, a beacon of liberation.

Yet, hesitancy lingered to them and so, Nini assured them, “Don’t worry, they can’t hurt or kill you. We already took their weapons.”

“You can choose something to defend yourself. My friends are likely freeing the others as we speak. There are hundreds of you here. What can twenty men without weapons do against all of you? You have the power to fight back or even k*ll those men if you wish,” encouraging words spilled from my lips, urging them to seize their freedom. A spark of defiance lit in their eyes as one brave soul stood up.