"Thanks baby,"

I ignored the name and went around to the front of the desk. He signed it and I reached for the book.

"Stop di deh so," he said while looking at my chest area.

This man is disgusting

"What is it Max?" I asked in annoyance.

He looked up at me and smiled.

"Mi wah carry you out later,"

El el to the no

"No thanks," I said and he frown.

"Can I go now?"

"Gwaan,"

I hate him

I hate my job

✎✎✎✎✎✎

"You're taking money from salary because I was late?"

Max ignores me as he signs his signature in the pay book.

"Max?"

"Tek it or leave it Paige," he said before dropping the book infront of me.

With a sigh I took the book and left my signature. He hands the envelope over to me and I grabbed my bag.

I left his office and made way through the hall. I bumped into someone but I didn't bother in looking at their face.

By the strong cologne and built figure that kept me from falling, I knew it was a man.

"Sorry," I said before walking around him.

I went back to the employee's room and I sat down at my desk. I place my head on the table as I tried keeping the tears at bay.

I'm so tired of work

The money doesn't even make sense

A few more minutes and I can leave this shit hole

I miss my son

Minutes later I heard screaming and I jumped up. I grabbed my bag and made an exit.

The music stopped as Gabby ran from the direction of Max's office.

"Him dead!"

Who dead?

"Lock eh door!" Teejay shouted to the other security guard but by now most people had ran out.

Someone grabbed my waist and before I could do anything they spoke into my ear.

"Little doll," he whispered and I froze.

That's the cologne I smelt earlier. It was him.

"Did you—"

"He deserved it,"

Oh my god

"Go home," he said and in seconds he was gone. I turned around as he vanishes into the rushing crowd.