He opens the door and left. I quickly got up and locked the door.

✎✎ The next day ✎✎

𝟷𝟷:𝟸𝟾 𝚊.𝚖.

I was extra early for work today because I couldn't help the fear of being home alone.

There's a total psycho out there, watching me

His shadow haunts me where ever I go

"Den uh look like di face a halloween ehh," Teejay said as he stared at the bags under my eyes.

I did sleep last night because I was scared of that psycho coming back

"Leave mi alone," I said in a drained tone.

He mocked my words but walked away. I sat down around the counter and move to grab the check box.

I froze at the sight of a single black rose.

What's wrong with this man

It's thorns we're pointing in all directions as it laid on top of the book.

I carefully picked it up as I stared at it.

I know it's from him

My stalker

I let out a sigh before throwing it into the bin. I did my check off before reporting to Max.

"Paige," Max said before looking up at me.

His eyes ran over my body hungrily and I tried not to make a disgusted face.

"Boss?"

"Come tek up mi pen so mi can sign dis,"

"Uh pen deh pan di table—"

He pushed it off and it fell to the ground.

Belly big like

"Hurry up mi no have all day," he said and I had to force my legs towards his desk.

I went around the desk and he pointed underneath the desk. The pen stopped at his feet so I wouldn't be able to stoop down and get it.

"Bend down and go fah," he ordered.

Mi wid quit eno

Ano di first time him do this

"Uh cah just use wah different pen,"

"You can always get a different job," he said and I looked at him before looking under the desk.

He backed away his chair as I got on my knees. I bend over and reached for the pen. I felt his eyes boring into my body and I felt disgusted.

The moment I had it in my grasp I got up. I handed it over to him and he smiled.

Him ugly tuh yf