"Oiii kanamma... "

She Immediately looked up nope glared at him...

"Yar antha Kanamma huh"

(Who is that kanama huh)

He laughed seeing her jealousy.... She glared and pinched his shoulders he didn't  bulged she pouted and tiptoed and bite his neck making him scream suddenly at her action..

She giggled seeing him creasing the place she bite... He glared at her that made her zip her mouth... Still she asked him..

"Ipovachu yarunu solunga ilana unga odambu poora kadichu vaipein... "

(At least say now who is she or else I would bite in all over your body... "

His eyes widened... He asked her..

"Are you sure you are my Devaki... Or someone else's sprit came into your body... "

She narrowed her eyes at him..... He raised his hands up in surender...again pulled her back to his embrace... She gave in to that easily...

He cupped her cheeks and kissed her nose tip and said..

"காதலடி நீ யெனக்கு, காந்தமடி நானுனக்கு;
வேதமடி நீ யெனக்கு, வித்தையடி நானுனக்கு;
போதமுற்ற போதினிலே பொங்கி வருந் தீஞ்சுவையே!
நாதவடி வானவளே! நல்லஉயிரே கண்ணம்மா!!!!....

kaathaladi nee enakku gaanthamadi nan unakku
vethamadi nee enakku vithaiyadi nan unakku
pothamutra pothinile pongivarum theenchuvaiye
naathavadivaanavale nalla uyire kannamma

(Eternal love you are to me ;  I am to you the endearing love;
Knowledge, you are to me;  I am to you the tactful skill;
booming joyous, flowing in exalted stage, you are ;
enchanting music you are;  vibrant life you are- kannamma )

Continue this verse with me de.... "

He asked her... Her eyes widened.... He smiled and bumped his forehead lightly with her and continued the next verse of Bharathiyar's poem... Which was her favorite one... She smiled with tears and joined him to narrate the lines....

"நல்லவுயிர் நீ யெனக்கு,நாடியடி நானுனக்கு;
செல்வமடி நீ யெனக்கு,சேமநிதி நானுனக்கு;
எல்லையற்ற பேரழகே!எங்கும் நிறை பொற்சுடரே!
முல்லைநிகர் புன்னகையாய்!மோதுமின்பமே!கண்ணம்மா!"

nallavuyir nee enakku naadiyadi nan unakku
selvamadi nee enakku semanithi nan unakku
ellaiyatra peralaghe enggum nirai potchudare
mullai nigar punnagaiyai moothuminbame kannamma

( life you are to me; I am to you the reflecting beat ;
prosperity you are to me;  I am to you the richness ;
boundless beauty you are ;  omnipresent radiant you are;
budding flower like is your smile; sparkling happiness you are -Kanamma)"

She looked up at him.. He wiped her tears and kissed her forehead again without moving back he muttered..

"Kanamma en Kathali....... "

(Kannama my love)

She looked at him and asked...

"Ungaluku epadi theriyum"

(How do you know)

He smiled at her...

"Because you wrote this lines only in your note and left it empty.... "

She held his hand in hers...

"En na antha varigal eh elame solidum.... Epolam antha varigala padikurano apo lam ungala nenachukuvein..... Nenga ena pathu antha varigala soluveinga nu na kanavu kuda kandathila... Ana naa antha kannamava mattum vitutu mathatha ungaluku solra mari yosichirukein ovoru varthaiyum nenga enaku evlo mukiyam nu solra mari irukum..."

(Because thats more than enough when ever I reread those like I remember you only... I never imagined you would say these lines to me instead I dreamed many times I am saying those lines to you omiting that kannama every words suited you)

He chuckled hearing her.. And said

"It's not about me but us..... How important we are for each other.... Bharathi wrote those lines for his wife chellama....but it's universal poem.....it explain how the relationship works by recognizing the pride of individuals and then appreciating the togetherness.....

How both compliment each other....

I am not Bharathi but I want you to be my kannama....would you????"

Her eyes widened...

"Ena... Ungala Kalyanam panika kekureingala????? "

(Are you asking me to marry you??? )

He nodded his head....

"Ena kalyanam panikitu en kanamava maruviya Devaki"

(Devaki...Would you marry me and become my kannamma)

She nodded her head with a smile and hugged him tightly.....

Author's note...

Hello people...

How was the chapter....I know it might be boring for you but I can't come up with a better proposal tham this.... This was my favorite lines and this was the second time I am using Bharathi's poem in my stories.....

This might not match with that one which Revathi and Aadhi's but yeah I wanted to keep this one like this... Sorry if it wasn't seemed right for you....

Happy Reading📖📖📖📖

Thank you❤❤❤❤