1. Meeting

The Mehra Mansion was filled with hustle and bustle, people were running here and there out of flurry

The whole mansion was decorated to welcom the people from groom's side.

"Hey bhagwan kuch kaam nahi hua sab aate hi honge. Gauri zara kitchen mei check karo kaam kaisa chal raha hai aur Bhavya tum decorations dekho mai Ruhi ko dekhke aati hu" Anika ranted ordering everyone on her way while she started towards Ruhanika's room who was the prospective bride.

Today both the families were going to officially tie the knot. The two lovers were going to be fiance.

She entered the room and found Ruhanika gossiping with Shivya, Anika's daughter dearest.

"Haan yeh kar lo tum dono waha ladke wale aate hi honge" She scolded both the girls who were busy talking about god knows what.

"Arey mata ji, why taking so much stress? Ghar ke log hi toh aa rahe hai" Shivya laughed forwarding her palm towards Anika for a hi five who just silently glared at her daughter.

She showed her palm like she will slap her and said "Aaj voh ladke wale banke aane wale hai aur hone wali dulhan ko dekho"

Shivya just shook her head at her mother "Pata hai Adi uncle mujhe kya bol rahe the, sab waha ekdam serious discussion kar rahe honge aur side mei mai aur Adi uncle chill kar rahe honge" Shivya laughed.

"Haso kam aur ready ho jao dono-"

"Dono? Mai kyu ready hu? Mujhe toh bas khana serve karna hai. Mai apne comfy clothes nahi chodh rahi hu" Anika smacked Shivya on her head after being cut off.

"Dulhan ki behen ho tum. Chup chap ready ho jao aur didi ki help karo" Shivya grunted but nodded nevertheless making Ruhanika laugh.

Anika left the room in a hurry as she remembered something.

"Bada stress leti hai meri mumma. Dekhna dadi se pehle inke wrinkles aayenge" Shivya commented rubbing her thumb and index finger on her chin as if she was solving a mystery but earned a smack on her head.

"Ready hone mei help kar meri, waha sab nikalne wale hai" Ruhanika started trying some earings as to find which one was looking good on her saree.

"Ohoo jiju se sab updates mil rahi hai, raha nahi jata tadap hi kuch aisi hai" Shivya wiggled her eyebrows earning a glare.

"Chup kar"

"Har koi chup karva deta hai, rehne do mai jati hu ready hone varna phir mar padegi" She started caressing her head "Abhi bhi dard ho raha hai, kitni zor se marke gayi yaar mumma"

————————–––—————

Shivya was spraying setting spray over Ruhanika's face when they heard the sound of cars pulling.