The nearby ruins have been turned over by refugees!

    If the whole family hadn't stopped him, he would have gone further to pick up waste.

    If you die in the wild one day, that's your fate!

    Zhou Chen put down the bowl and chopsticks and subconsciously took out a pack of tissues to wipe his mouth.

    The old couple looked at each other in shock.

    What's going on, there are still napkins?

    Zhou Chen looked at the house. There were cracks all over the walls. Maybe the whole building would collapse one day.

    Compared with my own paradise, it is simply thousands of miles away.

    Looking at the scrawny old couple, he wanted to invite Uncle Bai's family, but he really couldn't say it.

    In the apocalypse, family love is even more precious!

    There was no reason for him to separate their family!

    Although, he really needs help like Uncle Bai!

    There must be a lot of supplies in the ocean of Shu.

    Nothing comes of it!

    But being alone sometimes is inconvenient and lacks some motivation!

    If one person is full and the whole family is not hungry, it’s weird if he has motivation!

    Uncle Bai has lived a long life, and nothing can escape his piercing eyes.

    "Xiao Zhou, do you have anything to say to me?"

    "Did you encounter any difficulties outside?"

    "Just tell me, I'll ask my son to take care of it!"

    Zhou Chen smiled: "I don't know anything. There is no shortage, how can we encounter difficulties."

    Then he found an excuse to leave and asked Uncle Bai to wait for him at home.

    An hour later, there was a knock on the door.

    Uncle Bai opened the door and was almost frightened to death by the several sacks piled at the door.

    "Xiao Zhou, these things are..."

    Zhou Chen carried a sack and walked into the house without forgetting to urge him.

    "Move quickly, don't let the neighbors see it."

    Now every household is hungry.

    The neighbors saw it and were embarrassed not to give him anything.

    Give this bun today, give that piece of bread tomorrow, but in the end I won’t be able to eat it!

    Even the frail old lady Bai ran out to help.

    Five big sacks, each full.

    In addition to three large bags of grain, there are also food, clothing, regular medicine, daily necessities, etc.

    The commander-in-chief’s family can’t even afford these supplies!

    Uncle Bai was so shocked that he covered his heart.

    "How did you do that?"

    Zhou Chen took out a few bottles of quick-acting heart-saving pills from his backpack.