Rabbits are the descendants of hares, so it is more cost-effective to trade them for food.

    He gave me ten handfuls of dried vegetables two years ago, and they are still there today.

    I'm afraid the Bai family wouldn't dare to be so extravagant with these foods during the Chinese New Year.

    Mrs. Bai was a little embarrassed, so she pulled off two rabbit legs and put them in Zhou Chen's bowl.

    This child saved the Bai family again and again, using life-saving medicine and pigeon supplements.

    But their family couldn't come up with better food to entertain him...

    The roasted rabbit was only sprinkled with salt, and it tasted really average.

    Zhou Chen was concerned about the mood of the old couple and chewed it until it tasted delicious.

    I drank two large bowls of potato porridge and a bowl of dried vegetable soup.

    Seeing that he was eating well, the anxious old couple breathed a sigh of relief.

    Zhou Chen asked while eating: "How is the child?"

    Uncle Bai was frightened for a while: "The condition is stable. The child's mother is taking care of him in the hospital, and Xiaowen is also there with his brother."

    Zhou Chen nodded: "Whatever happens, just follow me. I said, I have a lot of supplies here, and if I don’t have any, I’ll find a way to find someone to trade.”

    Uncle Bai burst into tears: “Xiao Zhou, good boy, you have helped our family too much, and I will never be able to repay the debt I owe you in this lifetime. ."

    Zhou Chen quickly comforted: "Your old lady is out of the country, after all, she can be regarded as a master and apprentice. Isn't that what I should do!"

    Uncle Bai choked with sobs and could not speak for a long time.

    What kind of master and disciple?

    When he first taught the other party how to fly a helicopter, he was doing it for food, so what kind of master and apprentice could he be?

    Zhou Chen asked about the current situation of the Bai family.

    The overall situation is terrible.

    It's true that Uncle Bai is a member of the military, but he has no food to receive.

    The family of six can barely support themselves with the meager food provided by their youngest son and daughter-in-law.

    The eldest son and daughter-in-law in Kyoto managed to save a little bit of food from their teeth.

    But the distance was too far, and there was no chance for two years to send the saved rations over.

    Fortunately, I raise rabbits at home and can get some food in exchange.

    But the two grandsons were suffering from malnutrition and calcium deficiency just as they were growing up, and they often had knee pain.

    When the pain starts, he bursts into tears, which makes him look pitiful.

    Uncle Bai had no choice but to run out to scavenge as soon as he was old enough.

    The two grandsons were sensible and wanted to go together, so they got caught in the rain and contracted pneumonia.

    If he hadn't come at the right time, the Bai family would have given away the white-haired person to the black-haired person!

    In Uncle Bai’s original words.