❝𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓.❞

Comincia dall'inizio

𝐃𝐑. 𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓

"You worry too much, dear. This will be over in a few days and then you can move on. You mustn't get attached."

After meeting Alaric during her days as an Academy student and marrying him in her early twenties, Dr. Adeena Beaumont continued her studies. She completed her studies with grades so impressive she is considered one of the Capitol's smartest women. Therefore, it's no wonder she took on a job in the War Department soon after where she works directly under Dr. Volumnia Gaul.

Much like her husband, Adeena is a Capitol loyalist. Traumatized from the events of the war and what followed, she's a supporter of the Hunger Games.

portrayed by 𝐂𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐑Í𝐎𝐍𝐀 𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐅𝐄

𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐀 '𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄' 𝐈𝐀𝐒𝐎 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓

"This is a terrible idea. I can picture at least thirty ways this can go wrong and we haven't even started yet."

Junia is the older Beaumont twin, born only ten minutes before her brother. Despite her upbringing, she often finds herself troubled with the Capitol's ideals and wishes things were different. She's an avid overthinker and stressful situations quickly make her panic. That aside, she has an extremely good memory and never forgets anything - which can be both a blessing and a curse.

portrayed by 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐘 𝐌𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐀𝐍

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐋 '𝐂𝐀𝐒' 𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓

"I know. But this is the least I can do for you."