𝟯 - 𝗸-𝗶-𝘀-𝘀-𝗶-𝗻-𝗴

i woke up the next morning with a smile already on my face, i quickly went downstairs and made me and rome a cup of tea. as i brought it up the stairs i heard rori crying. i gave rome her tea and told her i'd deal with rori this morning because she needed to leave for her shift. i grabbed rori out of her cot and quickly changed her nappy before giving her a bottle. i sat her in my bed and she watched bluey whilst i got myself ready. i chucked on some shorts and an oversized tee. i did my hair in a ponytail plait and chucked on some mascara before going and getting rori dressed. i put her in a cute little romper and did her hair in bunchies. she looked adorable.

i had 30 minutes before the girls were due to come over so i put rori in her highchair with some toys to play with whilst i got her pushchair ready. i put a blanket in the bottom of it along with her nappy bag. i got our matching converse and put them by the door. i put rori's suncream on her and chopped up some mango and strawberries for her to snack on. once i had finished all that, i heard a knock on the door.

i opened the door and saw both girls stood there, "oh my goodness hi!! come in!" i said, hugging them both, "hey remi! im so excited!" sarah said, "me too!" kie said, "just real quick, rome's got her first shift at the wreck today so i have to bring rori with us, is that okay?" i asked nervously, "of course! i love her so much" kie said, "yea, i can't wait to meet her!" sarah replied. "well she's just eating some fruit now so how about we get some food too and we can start our girly day?" i ask "sounds like a plan!" sarah says, "YAY!" kie shouts

"rem-rem?" i hear rori shout, "im coming baby!" i reply walking into the kitchen, the girls following behind me, "what's wrong darling?" i ask, "all done!" she replies "good girl," i say lifting her out of the highchair, "you remember auntie kiki? this is auntie s!" i tell her and she immediately reaches out to sarah which sarah gladly accepts and hugs rori tightly before she reaches over to kie and gives a kie a big hug, "do you want to go and play with your toys ror?" i ask her and she nods, kie puts her down and she runs off so i make us all a british classic, a bacon bap.

once we'd eaten i got rori's shoes on and put her into the pushchair so we could make a move. we left my house and walked along the beachfront toward the wreck to grab a drink before we went shopping, and to visit rome on her first shift. "hey girls!" mike said as we walked into the wreck, "what can i get started for you?" he asked, we all ordered a mango smoothie and i got a bottle of water for rori, rome came out and said hi really quick but the resturant was quite busy so we got out of there as quickly as we could.

we made our way to the first shop and we got some really cute bits. i got a 2 cute tops and i got rori a cute little summer dress. she wanted to get out of the pram though so i carried her while sarah and kie took it in turns pushing the pushchair which was helpful cause we kinda used it as a dumping ground for our bags. as we walked toward the next shop, we bumped into a certain blonde haired boy, "ah, this is the famous rori, huh? nice to meet you little one" he said but her shyness got the better of her and she snuggled into the crook of my neck, "baby, it's okay, this is rem-rem's friend jj" i said and she slowly turned to look at him, "hi princess" he said to her and i smiled it warmed my heart, "i've got to get to work but you guys should come down to the chateau later" he said, "okay, sounds good" i replied as he walked off

"umm excuse me what the actual fu.. fudge was that?" kie asked, realising that rori was still here, "what do you mean?" i asked cluelessly, "you know exactly what she means!" sarah said, "no i don't?" i reply "jj and remi, sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g" they sang together, "what are you two weirdos on about?" i asked, "he completely ignored me and kie, he went straight to you!" sarah told me like i was dumb, "no, he went to rori" i corrected her and she rolled her eyes at me, "he has never made an effort with a girl, let alone a girls family before, i think he likes you" kie said, "maybe he's just being nice?" i said and began to walk to the next shop but secretly i think i liked him too.