六十九 | You're taking me so well, love

Start from the beginning

She grabbed onto the edge of the blanket, furling it in her palm, tears filling her eyes, feet dug into the mattress. "Itachi," she moaned out his name as his fingers curled, rubbing against her sweet spot, his tongue lapping endlessly against her nub.

His Sharingan glowed and he seemed to know every correct precision to torment her as he picked up his pace. And as if it wasn't enough, he suddenly inserted another finger, stretching her out even more and she screamed out, her head tossing back into the pillow.

Her whole body trembled in ecstasy, feeling herself about to reach her limits. Her clit swelled and became too sensitive to be licked, begging to be left alone. She squirmed as she tried to flinch away from him but his hold was firm as he continued pumping his long fingers into her.

Her mind became completely blank. "I-Itachi, p-please I–" she cut herself off, her eyes squinted shut as a shrill cry left her lips. Her walls clenched and pulsed maddeningly as she felt an intense flood of pleasure rushed through her body, making her gasp for air. Hot liquid spilled all over his fingers as she came.

She toppled back onto the bed, her breathing shaky, her whole entire body trembling frantically as Itachi retracted his fingers from her now completely drenched and aroused opening.

He seemed quite satisfied as he sensually licked her juice off his fingers and lifted himself up from between her legs.

Her mind was still too blank to think straight, her body a trembling mess, her heated entrance still throbbing for more. "I-Itachi, I-I want–n-need," she blabbered incoherently as she watched him bring himself up, caging his arms beside her head to hold his weight above her form.

She weakly reached out for his tresses that had fallen loose from its ponytail, yanking at it. "I-Itachi, please," she sobbed out a whiny beg.

He brought his hand to softly caress her cheek as he looked at her, his amorous eyes dilating with desires as he scanned them over her face. "You are certain about this, Kuina?" he asked breathlessly.

She tugged against his hair, her mouth gaping, her thighs rubbing together, completely desperate. She knew that she really needed him right then and there, and in a life where she had already given everything to him, there was really no more need for him to ever question her certainty.

But she also knew why he had asked her that: he wanted to give her the last chance to ponder it through. So, she gave it a brief thought, and it dawned on her then that this would be her first time. Her heart suddenly pounded, and as willing as she was, a certain nervousness settled into her, especially when she thought back to that thing that almost destroyed her mouth earlier.

She gulped as she peered downwards, and she realised that Itachi was already fully hard again. Her breath trembled, still not used to seeing his size, and Kuina really could not fathom how it would physically fit inside of her.

"Kuina," Itachi called her as she must have lapsed off into her thoughts for too long. "Are you nervous?"

Her lips quivered as she nodded. "Y-You. . ." she stuttered out before her face flushed red and she lowered her voice into a soft muffle, "S-So big."

At her words, his brows drew together almost as if he were worried but before long, a small and playful smile came over his eyes. "I think, just perfect for you."

Her breath hitched as her face grew even more red. She bit onto the seam of her lips, not knowing what to say to him, except to look at him nervously and bashfully.

He was amused but his gaze seemed to soften as he stroked his thumb endearingly against the crease of her brows. "It's okay, Kuina, if you're too nervous," he told her, his voice was gentle. "You've already made me very happy tonight. We can take it slow if you're not ready–"