Unhindered emotions

Back at the resort

Karan and Arjun were restlessly waiting for Preeti and Keshav to come. They were worried about Preeti. They didn't know what to expect when suddenly they saw a distant galloping from far away. They rushed outside  immediately to check and saw Preeti and Keshav cosily sitting on a beautiful white horse. Archana and Sakshi also came out and were happy to see them together. Preeti looked happy. And so was Keshav. Sakshi and Archana were delighted to see them as they approached them.

"Preeti!" Arjun ran up to them. He carefully held his arms out and helped her to jump down from the saddle.

Arjun immediately hugs her.

"Preeti tum theek to ho na?" he stroked her. Keshav smiled at them, hopping down from Devadatta.

"Jiju.." Preeti looks at Keshav with a shy smile, "Keshav ji ke rehte hue, mujhe kuch nehi ho sakta!"

Karan was also delighted to see Preeti looking so hale and hearty.

Arjun sobs silently, "Preeti, mujhe shama kar do, tumhe itna kasht hua, yadi hum thora.."

Preeti sighs, "Jiju ap logo ki koi galati nehi hai, kisi ki bhi nehi...jo hona tha ho chukka hai....par main khush hu.." She looked at Keshav as he smiled at her, "Main khush hu!" She whispers.

Arjun was puzzled to see Preeti so changed and happy; whereas Sakshi and Archana could pretty much guess the reason for her sudden delight. And they knowingly glanced at each other.

***

The group decided to immediately leave for Shambhala; though they were steady and didn't want to hurry too much. Since they wanted to give Preeti some time to recover. But she insisted they not worry about her; she is at the ninth cloud. Chirpy and more cheerful than she was before.

Arjun and Karan were slightly concerned for her. But the girls weren't. They were too keen to know the whole story.

Preeti was busy and humming to herself as she was getting ready for the journey. Sakshi lurked from the corner and caught her. Archana tagged behind her.

"Hello, Preeti ji!" Sakshi giggled.

Preeti looked at her and blushed.

"Hello girls!"

Sakshi cleared her throat and looked at Archana before starting, "To ap aj itna khush he, kaaran?"

Preeti brushed her hair and thought for a second. "Kuch bhi nehi! Bas ese hi!" She giggled.

"Itna Sharma rahi ho..kuch to baat hai!" Sakshi nudged her shoulder against her before giggling just like she did. Preeti burst into a silly laugh.

Archana rolls her eyes, "Tum logo ki khik khik, ohhh just cut the crap, Sakshi and ask what you wanted to ask..." She groans.

Sakshi huffs at her before looking back at Preeti with a playful gleam; running her finger against Preeti's neck, "To, I love you bola kisne pehle....tune ya bhaiya ne?"

Preeti's eyes widened; turning her eyes sheepishly at Sakshi.

Archana rolls her eyes again."Besabari keeda yeh hai...isi ne hi bola hoga pehle, I guarantee!" She huffs.

Preeti gulps, "To? Tera bhai kitna Sharma raha tha...someone has to do the honor na yaa?"

The girls begin to laugh hard.

Sakshi shakes her head, "Yar, to tu larki hai, you should let him say it first na, Kuch seekh mujhse!"

Archana raised her eyebrows, "excuse me? Tujhse?"