DRAFM I: chapter 11

Start from the beginning

     I guess I am… Wow this is pretty much embarrassing; I mean we just met today! Or did we meet already? But anyway I am freaking blushing right now jeez it’s so embarrassing!! I can’t stop it!!!!

      “We already missed two subjects” Nyko whispered as he wrapped his left arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer to him while our gazes were dead straight at each other, causing a pleasing shiver ran into my body.

      “Hey, you are so touchy!!” I babbled with a weird accent when he buried his face on the crook of my neck, sending yet again ticklish sensation to my body. I can’t properly look at his face but I can feel him smiling and he was chucking. Chuckling!! If you were me you would totally be amused, it’s so cute!! Not his face because it is always, but I am referring to the sound of his chuckle! It’s the kind of chuckle I want to listen forever!! 

      ‘Is it me or I have been praising him since we met?’, I want to savor this feeling more but we are not going out, heck I want us to be together, but I just can’t drop it to him, so with a sigh I reluctantly pushed him away and stared at his eyes with a smirk.

      “So, want to get some ice cream?” Nyko asked as he wiggled his eyebrows playfully.

      “Uhm” I am hesitant to answer him, “How about Ciel and Karl-” I was cut when I realized that they were not around, and heck when did we get here in the rooftop?!

      “They already left, Eve” He said while his hands skimmed into my cheeks, he brushed his thumbs on my cheeks while he smiled, “Besides, I am here” I totally blushed again, and now I look like a freaking tomato!! Well not really look like one but the color of my face is kinda similar to it.

      “You really are something you know that, Nyk?” I laughed while I leaned back to the wall right behind us, resting my back while my eyes stared at the clouds just looming above us.

           “So… let’ go?” he said as he beckoned his hand to the door, I’m afraid he would crack if he hears me now knowing I would totally gonna stutter so I just nodded my head, *Sigh* if only I am ready to fall in love again

     ~(at the ice-cream office)~

      We are now here in the ice-cream office that is one of the coolest stores inside our campus, can you believe that? We have our own ice-cream store inside the campus!! I wouldn’t be surprise if there’s a mini restaurant here, joke but really this school is not bad after all.

      “What do you like?” Nyko inquired while his eyes jumped around the various mouth-watering ice-creams!!

       “Uhm-” what should I buy? Wait did I brought my money with me? crap! “-Just hold on a bit?”  I stepped back but failed to when his left hand caught my wrist.

      The smirk on his face didn’t left “Eve, Don’t worry, I’ll be treating you, that’s a promise” and with that he pushed me in front.

     That was intimidating!