Rashad grinned, excitement in his eyes. "Hell yea, I'm calling Sante' right now. Solea, cool with that?" Despite the past silence between Sante' and Solea, Rashad wanted to make sure Solea was okay with him being present.

"Yeah, that's fine! We had a talk after i saw him on my date last week, it felt like old times. I didn't know he owned Bungalow'" Solea responded, making sure to add that it felt like old times so it wouldn't be no suspicion tonight.

A smirk played on Rashad's lips. "Oh yeah, my boy's making big moves. Proud of him."

Nova, stunned by what they were saying, "He owns Bungalow? Hold up, they food be so good Why you didnt tell me, babe?" She turned from Solea to Rashad, seeking an explanation.

"My bad, baby. It just opened this year. I was gonna tell you so we could go for opening night, but we went out of town for our early anniversary," Rashad explained.

"Oh yeah," Nova responded, turning to Solea. "Girl, your brother took me to Greece for our anniversary. It was beautiful." She hugged Rashad, expressing her admiration.

Rashad's sweetness left her in awe. "Y'all make me sick. That's so sweet, Rashad. Where's my man for trips?" Solea questioned with a playful frown and asked with a slight smile.

"He somewhere," Nova began, but Rashad interrupted with a teasing smile. "Uh-uh, he ain't nowhere. You can't get a man till you're 30," he playfully declared.

The two women exchanged glances, sharing a laugh in response to Rashad's teasing. "Babe, now you're taking it too far," Nova chuckled, joined by Solea's laughter. "Yeah, I'm gonna need you to stop being Mr. Matchmaker older brother because 30? Yeah, no," Solea playfully chimed in, shaking her head.

"Alright, alright, Rashad, you go call Sante', and I'm gonna reach out to Amber and Laurie. Solea, you don't mind grabbing the wine up the street?" Nova suggested.

"No, boo, I got you," Solea replied with a smile.

With their tasks assigned, the three of them went their separate ways, each taking steps to prepare for the upcoming night.

Back from the store 30 minutes later, delayed by traffic, Solea pulled into the driveway, noting two cars already parked. Sante's was absent, and a hint of anxiety crept in. They had only exchanged texts that morning amid their busy schedules.

Solea was tempted to text him to confirm or deny his arrival, but opted against it. Picking up the Taylor Port and Casamigo for variety, she entered the house, drawn by the laughter coming from the movie room. Not wanting to be impolite, she decided to announce herself.

Entering the room with a warm smile, she was greeted by Nova, Laurie, and Amber, all in comfy attire. "Hey, ladies! I got the wine and a little drinky drink."