0.2

VOTE AND COMMENT

「 ✦ SELAH AND KEISHA'S DORM ✦ 」

"Selah, you got a big heart. Once dudes realize that, they take advantage. Protect yourself from the pain, there aint no good reason to still be in contact with that boy" Keisha combed out her hair in the vanity mirror as she tried talking sense into her bestfriend.

Selah had been contemplating whether she should go see her ex who lived on the other side of campus. Although, he was the one who spread those rumors about her to the whole school, Selah still felt like she needed some type of closure.

"You right K....I don't even wanna go to this community service thing cause of him, ever since he told people, it's like every greek nigga just see me as some piece of meat. One of those Alphas even tried talking to me last night"

"Alpha? Which one?" Keisha stopped combing her hair, and turned around, giving Selah her undivided attention.

"Omari...you know the football player"

"Ew no girl, he a hot pocket! He ate me out one time after one of those parties and think we belong together now"

Selah laughed and shook her head while slipping on her blue hoodie, Keisha always said the most outlandish things as if it was normal.

"He kinda cute though, you sure you just ain't too caught up with Professor J to notice when a young brother like you"

"If he liked me, he wouldn't have been pushing up on my bestfriend at a party....stop being gullible when it comes to these niggas Selah" Keisha rolled her eyes and went back to combing her hair.

As soon as they both finished getting ready, they locked their dorm up and made their way down to the community service center, it was a local church in Harlem that they were responsible for cleaning up.

"Aye O, ain't that the shawty you was hollering at yesterday next to Keisha?" Chico tapped Omari on the chest, getting his attention.

Omari looked across the room to see them giggling with each other, not paying attention to their surroundings.

"Yeah....but I don't give a fuck bout Keisha no more. I'm onto better."

"Better? I hope you don't mean Selah hoe ass?" Zaire came out the cut randomly with dust all over his jumpsuit.

"Yo what's ya problem with this girl? I asked around, only heard of one nigga that hit, other than that, her track record clean"

"Prolly cause she ain't give him no play. You know Nupes known for being sassy when it comes to the ladies" Chico exclaimed while putting the broom he was using down.

"Shutcho Mexican ass up Chico for I slide up in Giselle next! This why nobody takes you Sigmas seriously. I'll go up to the bitch right now and show y'all how a real man do it" Zaire took off his gloves and walked across the room, approaching the two girls who were now busy picking trash up in the hallway.